Bucuti Beach Resort, Aruba
Indulge in relaxation and romance at Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Aruba’s unique Adults-Only oasis. Perched on the soft white sands of beautiful Eagle Beach, the intimate and tranquil resort is ideal for couples to unwind and reconnect. Enjoy breathtaking views of the sparkling clear blue sea, feel the warm trade winds and marvel over the stunning tropical sunsets far away from the crowds and high-rise hotels.
- 104 intimate, non-smoking rooms and suites with eco-friendly amenities
- World class dining
- Free Breakfast and Free WiFi
- Dedicated concierge to ensure your honeymoon or vacation is everything you wished for
- Award-winning hospitality from famed hotelier and eco-pioneer Ewald Biemans
Situated on 14 acres of powder white sand, and published as one of the few “Dream Beaches of the World”. Enjoy breath- taking views of the sparkling-clear blue-green sea, feel the warm trade winds and marvel over the stunning tropical sunsets – it’s all here, waiting for you. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is Aruba’s most romantic Adults Only oasis and island paradise.
The only boutique-style resort in Aruba that caters exclusively to couples/adults only, Bucuti is nestled on Eagle Beach, far from the maddening crowds and high-rise hotels. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts are serene and peaceful, perfect for honeymooners and couples looking for romance and relaxation. With only 104 rooms, suites and penthouse rooms, Bucuti offers a more intimate getaway vacation through its award-winning hospitality and world-class facilities and services. All rooms are “clean air” rooms, and the resort is mostly non-smoking, except in a few designated areas.
For our adult guests wanting to explore Aruba, Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is centrally located near all major attractions, including the scenic Alto Vista chapel and California sand dunes. Cafes, restaurants and shopping are accessible in nearby Oranjestad (three miles south) or at the adjacent Alhambra shopping Bazaar and Casino complex.
Let Berwick Travel help you plan your Bucuti Beach Aruba vacation package!
- Concierge Desk
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Laundry Service ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Physically Challenged Facilities
- Pool (freshwater)
- Security (24-hour)
- Watersports (nearby) ($)
Adjacent to Alhambra Casino Laundry Facilities Free self-serve laundry facilities. Internet Access
• Free Wi-Fi on property
• Free use of iPad (may be subject to availability) Golf: ($) 8 Miles Away ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
Arrival/Departure Time: Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
This is an adults-only (18 and over) property and does not accommodate children 17 and under.
Standard Room – 2 adults with king bed – 3 adults with 2 queen beds.
Superior Gardenview – 2 adults with king bed – 3 adults with 2 queen beds.
Deluxe Oceanview – 2 adults.
Bungalow Gardenview Suite – 2 adults.
Bungalow Oceanview Suite – 2 adults.
Junior Suite – 3 adults (only offers 2 queen beds).
Tara Suite – 2 adults.
Tara Penthouse Suite – 2 adults.
Relax on your own balcony or terrace with partial garden view and facing the neighboring resort, or cuddle up in luxurious bedding on a comfortable mattress. Recently renovated, the 24 Standard Rooms feature elegant furnishings for a luxurious “home away from home” feel. Each spacious room features one king-size bed or two queen-size beds and eco-friendly features including an air dehumidifier and air purifier. Bucuti Wing.
• Number of accommodations: 24 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Look out over a native tropical courtyard garden, while relaxing on your own balcony or terrace as the sun slowly sets. Cuddle up in luxurious bedding on a comfortable mattress. Recently renovated, the 24 Superior Rooms feature elegant furnishings for a luxurious “home away from home” feel. Each spacious room features one king-size bed or two queen-size beds and eco-friendly features including an air dehumidifier and air purifier. Bucuti Wing.
• Number of accommodations: 24 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Wake up to a breathtaking view overlooking Eagle Beach, one of the Caribbean’s best beaches, and published as the “Dream Beach of the World”. Spend a romantic evening on the large balcony or terrace watching the orange and red sunset over the ocean. Each one of these 11 Deluxe Rooms has been beautifully renovated and features chic, stylish furnishings and contemporary bathroom. Airy and spacious with one king bed, the room opens onto a large, oversized balcony or terrace. Bucuti Wing.
• Number of accommodations: 10 Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
Bungalow Garden View Suite
Imagine stepping out onto your wrap-around terrace and garden and sunning yourself on a sumptuous daybed or dining al fresco under the stars. Nestled between the main Bucuti Beach building and the stylish infinity pool, our three Bungalow Suites are located in a stand-alone building on the pathway that leads to Eagle Beach. Garden-view Bungalow Suite, with the terrace over- looking a tropical garden filled with indigenous palms, fragrant flowering plants and shrubs. Designed for romance, each Bungalow Suite has a king-sized bed, premium luxurious bedding and a pillow-topped mattress. Sink into the deep bathtub and relax in the spa-like feel of the bathroom featuring double sinks and marble countertops.
• Number of accommodations: 1 Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Garden.
Bungalow Oceanview Suite
Imagine stepping out onto your wrap-around terrace and garden and sunning yourself on a sumptuous daybed or dining al fresco under the stars. Nestled between the main Bucuti Beach building and the stylish infinity pool, our three Bungalow Suites are located in a stand-alone building on the pathway that leads to Eagle Beach. Two of the Bungalow Suites are ocean-view with stunning vistas of white sands and sparkling blue water. Designed for romance, each Bungalow Suite has a king-sized bed, premium luxurious bedding and a pillow-topped mattress. Sink into the deep bathtub and relax in the spa-like feel of the bathroom featuring double sinks and marble countertops.
• Number of accommodations: 2 Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Beach.
The perfect spot to watch the sun set over the ocean! Located on the second and third floors of the Bucuti Wing, the two Junior Suites overlook Eagle Beach, one of the Caribbean’s best beaches, and published as the “Dream Beach of the World”. Each Junior Suite is bright and spacious, featuring a full kitchen, eating area and an intimate and elegantly furnished sitting area that opens out to a double balcony. Behind wooden double doors lies a separate bedroom with two queen-sized beds and a bathroom, with luxury amenities like marble countertops. Bucuti Wing.
• Number of accommodations: 2 Bedding: 2 queen beds. View: Oceanfront.
Gaze out at the sparkling blue ocean as the waves lap against the bright white beach, from the romantic suite with a king-sized bed and a separate, elegantly decorated living area. The oceanfront suite overlooks the award-wining Eagle Beach, and offers complete comfort and a large balcony. The luxurious bathroom has shower/bath, separate WC, and an electric mirror with built-in TV.
• Number of accommodations: 36 Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Oceanfront.
Tara Penthouse Suite
For a romantic getaway you’ll never forget, the Tara Penthouse Suites are the most exclusive guest rooms. Situated on the rooftop of the Tara Wing, the four Penthouse Suites offer spectacular panoramic views of Eagle Beach and the ocean, one of the Caribbean’s best beaches. Each large, private terrace features a daybed and lounge furnishings. Enter into the great room featuring a full living area with a large flat-panel TV and laptop computer, next to the full-size and fully equipped kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and full dining table. Adjacent is a stylish bedroom with a dreamy king-sized four-poster bed featuring a soft pillow-topped mattress and sumptuous linens, perfect for honeymooners and romantic couples. Double sinks, granite counters, a modern clawfoot- type tub and a spacious separate shower add to the spa-like bathroom. The Penthouse offers the privilege of a reserved and private palapa on the beach for guest’s exclusive use during the day.
• Number of accommodations: 4 Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Oceanfront.
Tara Penthouse Suite features:
• Four penthouse level suites
• Separate bedroom & living room area
• Double balcony with panoramic view of Eagle Beach
• TV in each room & Free Wi-Fi
• Wet bar, mini bar, coffee maker
• Microwave oven
• Hairdryer, iron/ironing board
• Stylish romantic, modern design
• Use of exercise facility
• Tara Penthouse Suites are on request basis only (no allotment in this category)
• The hotel does not permit smoking in any rooms, including the lounge & lobby area. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
All accommodations include: microwave, safe (in accommodation), ceiling fan, iron, television (cable), mini-bar, hairdryer, shower, coffee/tea maker (replenished daily), ironing board, radio, bath, telephone (direct dial) and air conditioning. Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Let the expert bartenders mix you a delicious, refreshing tropical drink. SandBar is Bucutis open-air bar on the beach.
• Happy Hour takes place daily from 4:00pm-6:00pm and guests can also listen to live steel band music. SandBar Hours: 11:00am to 12:00 midnight.
Carte Blanche, this restaurant is for foodies and people who enjoy an exquisite fine-dining experience, without limitations. The highlight is the owner/chef cooking a 5-course Carte Blanche (chef’s surprise) dinner right in front of you. Alongside the chef is the Maitre d’, pairing wines and mixing premium drinks. The restaurant features a 16-seat elegant bar where guests are seated in a relaxed and cozy atmosphere. Carte Blanche Restaurant maintains a limited availability of 16 seats per evening to ensure exclusivity of your dining experience, and diners reserve months in advance. Seating are at 7:00pm. Closed Sundays and Mondays (days of operation are subject to change). No children under 18 years of age are allowed. No parties over 4 diners.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
The ocean front Elements restaurant offers diners a memorable culinary experience featuring fresh ingredients and healthy choices in the presence of breathtaking views. The dining experience is an extension of the commitment to a sense of total wellness, providing guests with a beautiful atmosphere and wholesome dinner options, which include: Organic/Natural, Vegetarian/Vegan, Gluten-Free and World Cuisine. Each morning guests can begin their day with an extensive complimentary American buffet breakfast either outside on the ocean front deck or indoors with spectacular beach views. Guests can enjoy lunch at the restaurant or by ordering through our signature red flag beach service. Private candlelit dinner on the beach and an eclectic wine list are also available. Please ask for details.
Welcoming and comfortable, the Tara Lounge is adjacent to the air-conditioned reception area. In the mornings, guests can take advantage of the full American breakfast that includes eggs and omelets, bacon, pancakes, sausage and French toast, in addition to our extensive cold buffet which offers fresh fruit, yogurts, cereals, freshly baked breads and Danishes, cheeses, sliced meats and vegetables, coffee, tea and espresso. Hours: Breakfast is served from 7:00-10:00am in the Tara Lounge, and the lounge is open for guests to enjoy for the remainder of the day.
MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
Full American Breakfast Buffet – ET Full American breakfast buffet served daily.
• The rates for 2016 & 2017 currently include this breakfast plan.
• Booking Dates: 01/01/2016 – 12/23/2017
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2016 – 12/22/2016 12/23/2016 – 12/23/2017
2017 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 12/23/2016 – 12/23/2017
• Full American breakfast buffet (daily)
• A welcome drink upon arrival (complimentary glass of champagne to each guest)
• Free local phone charges
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free use of a tablet during stay
• Free Parking
• Free use of beach lounges
Non-Smoking (Clean Air) Policy:
• Bucutis clean air smoking policy forbids smoking in all guest rooms, room balconies, and public areas. A cleaning fee will be added to the room bill of guests who smoke in their guest rooms. Please advise all guests accordingly.
• Smoking is restricted to designated areas on property only.
• Guest bill to be paid by credit card. No cash payments accepted at front desk and in the restaurant. Please advise guests accordingly.
• Clients can leave their cash safely at home. The resort will accept all major credit cards, debit cards and signing privileges to guest rooms for all payments for rooms, food and beverage, incidentals, and all services within the resort.
Why Choose Berwick Travel?
- Dedicated Travel Consultant
- Destination knowledge
- Backed by industry leaders
- Free honeymoon registry
- No service fees
- Cancel for any reason insurance
- Book for as little as $50/pp
Municipal Government Fee in Riviera Maya
All Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba information © Berwick Travel. Pricing and package inclusions subject to change.