Dreams Las Mareas, Costa Rica
Located in the beautiful El Jobo beach on the Northern coast of Guanacaste, Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica is a gorgeous beachfront resort with shimmering white beaches and lush tropical jungles. Dreams Las Mareas boasts a contemporary design with tasteful authentic décor. Enjoy Unlimited- Luxury®, where everything is included like gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and concierge and a balcony with breathtaking views – all without reservations and wristband free.
Dreams Las Mareas offers 447 spacious guest suites that provide views of the beautiful ocean, jungle or mountains. Not only will guests enjoy luxurious amenities, but they will also get top-notch service. Guests can let their taste buds go wild at one of our seven world-class restaurants with flavors from all over the world, or enjoy a refreshing cocktail at one of our three bars or nightclub.
During the day, guests can dive into one of our crystalline pools, play volleyball with fellow guests at the beach or in the water, snorkel and explore a whole new world under the sea, or simply relax and sunbathe on a chair overlooking the ocean. The Explorer’s Club for kids and Core Zone for teens will offer a variety of activities for kids and teens to enjoy, while adults can spend their quality alone time on the beach or indulge treatments at the Dreams Spa by Pevonia®. Exhilarating tours and excursions are available for guests to explore what the Guanacaste region has to offer.
And the fun doesn’t have to stop after the sun goes down- Dreams Las Mareas provides various activities and nightlife for guests of all ages. Families, friends and singles can watch a big screen movie on the beach, dance in the moonlight at one of our themed parties, or simply indulge in culinary creations at our gourmet restaurants. Kids can enjoy movie nights or campout nights at the Explorer’s Club while teens can enjoy late- night disco mixers. If adults want a night alone, they can enjoy a private romantic dinner on the beach or mingle at the bars and nightclub. There surely is something for everyone here at Dreams Las Mareas.
Let Berwick Travel help you plan your Dreams Las Mareas vacation package!
SAVE UP TO 50% + KIDS FREE!
Vacation State of Mind! Fall into a vacation state of mind this fall with those you love most. Book your getaway now through October 23, 2017 for travel now through December 22, 2017 to enjoy up to 50% off and up to $400 USD in resort coupons, plus Kids Free on select dates.
Dreams Las Mareas boasts exclusive, luxurious suites with furnished balconies or terraces that offer spectacular views of the blue Pacific or the mountains and jungles. Enjoy the sweeping ocean views while indulging in all the in-suite privileges available to you. Choose from 447 non-smoking luxurious suites with breathtaking views and luxurious amenities.
ALL DREAMS LAS MAREAS GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- Bathroom with luxury bath amenities
- Private, furnished balcony or terrace with hot tub
- Hair dryer
- Twice-daily maid service
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited Connectivity
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- Alarm clock with MP3 docking station
- Electronic in-room safe
- Electronic keys
- 42” satellite TV
- Coffee and tea maker
- Concierge service
- Iron and ironing board
- Intelligent energy saving sensor
Junior Suite Mountain Jungle View, Tropical View and Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Junior Suite Mountain Jungle view, Tropical view and Ocean view rooms feature one king size or two double beds, a double vanity bathroom, a private furnished terrace with a hot tub and either mountain/jungle views, tropical views or ocean views.
Junior Suite Swimout Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Junior Suite Swimout Tropical view room features one king size or two double beds, a double vanity bathroom, a private furnished terrace and direct access to a pool, featuring breathtaking tropical views. Located on the ground floors.
DREAMS LAS MAREAS PREFERRED CLUB ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View and Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Cub Junior Suite Tropical view and Ocean view rooms feature one king size or two double beds, a double vanity bathroom, Preferred Club amenities, a private furnished terrace with a hot tub and either tropical or ocean views.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Swimout Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Cub Junior Suite Swimout Tropical view rooms feature one king size or two double beds, a double vanity bathroom, Preferred Club amenities, a private furnished terrace with direct access to a pool, featuring breathtaking tropical views. Located on the ground floors.
Preferred Club Master Suite
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Master Suite rooms offer one king size bed, a spacious living area, a dining room for 4, a small refrigerator, a double vanity bathroom, Preferred Club amenities, a private furnished terrace with a hot tub and oceanfront views.
Preferred Club Master Suite Swimout and Swimout Oceanfront View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Master Suite Swimout and Swimout Oceanfront rooms offer one king size bed, a spacious living area, a dining room for 4, a small refrigerator, a double vanity bathroom, Preferred Club amenities, a private furnished terrace and direct access to a pool, featuring breathtaking oceanfront views. Located on the ground floors.
Preferred Club Presidential Suite Oceanfront View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Presidential Suite Oceanfront View room offers one king size bed, a spacious living area with a bar, a dining room for 8, a working area, a small refrigerator, a walk-in closet, a double vanity bathroom and a private furnished terrace with breathtaking oceanfront views.
Preferred Club Presidential Suite Swimout Oceanfront View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Presidential Suite Swimout Oceanfront View room offers one king size bed, a spacious living area with a bar, a dining room for 8, a working area, a small walk-in closet, a double vanity bathroom, a private furnished terrace with direct access to a pool, featuring breathtaking oceanfront views. Located on the ground floor.
In compliance with local and national smoking regulations, smoking is currently not allowed on property. Dreams Las Mareas is currently coordinating designated smoking areas around the resort (date to be determined). We kindly ask that guests refrain from smoking outside of these areas once they are open. Any guests who fail to obey these regulations will be reprimanded accordingly. Please contact the concierge for additional details.
Dreams Las Mareas Connecting Rooms
40 connecting rooms are available upon request:
- 34 connecting Junior Suites
- 3 Junior Suite Mountain View
- 19 Junior Suite Tropical View
- 8 Junior Suite Ocean View
14 connecting Preferred Club rooms connect with Preferred Club Junior Suites:
- 6 Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View
- 2 Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean View
- Preferred Club Presidential Suite Oceanfront View
- Preferred Club Presidential Suite Swimout Oceanfront View
PREFERRED CLUB BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Private beach area
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Complimentary internet access in suite
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English and Spanish)
Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica offers 7 restaurants: 5 à la carte, a buffet and a café. No reservations required. All restaurant openings will rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal will be dependent upon occupancy levels.
DREAMS LAS MAREAS COSTA RICA RESTAURANTS
Portofino | Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• A la carte restaurant featuring the authentic flavors of the Mediterranean & Italian • Approximate seating capacity: 128 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Himitsu | Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• À la carte restaurant specializing in Pan-Asian cuisine • Approximate seating capacity: 148 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
El Patio | Lunch 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• À la carte restaurant offering authentic Mexican cuisine • Approximate seating capacity: 136 • Dress Code: Casual
Oceana | Breakfast 8 a.m. – 10 a.m., Lunch (snack bar a la carte) 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Variety of fresh grilled local and international seafood specialties • Approximate seating capacity: 96 • Dress Code: Casual
World Café | Breakfast 7 am – 11 a.m., Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. and Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• A buffet-style restaurant serving local and international specialty items and classics • Approximate seating capacity: 220 • Dress Code: Casual
Seaside Grill | Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• An exotic grill of selected fish, poultry and beef in the evening • Approximate seating capacity: 122 • Dress Code: Casual
Coco Café | Open 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Premium coffee and deli snacks in a casual atmosphere • Dress Code: Casual
Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica Gluten-Free Dining Options
Dreams Las Mareas will offer a gluten-free menu at each of its restaurants. You will need to notify the resort in advance as well as your waiter so the resort can personalize your meals according to your tastes.
• Bermudas (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes and sandals.
• Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
• No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance –
• Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts.
• Long pants required for men.
• No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
• Men must wear long pants, collared shirts and dress shoes.
• Women must wear blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses, with dress shoes.
DREAMS LAS MAREAS COSTA RICA BARS
Offering 4 bars and lounges, serving top-shelf brand domestic and international brand beverages, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge.
• Swim-up and enjoy a cocktail in the main pool, offering tropical drinks and wait service in the pool area
• Sip on a tropical drink at this ocean front bar
• Located in the main lobby, enjoy drinks and live music at our delightful lobby bar
Desires Music Lounge
• Enjoy the night in our sports bar lounge featuring two unique terraces, serving international and national beverages
With a picturesque backdrop of the beach and ocean, there is no better place to enjoy an assortment of activities and nightly entertainment than at Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica. Each day is yours to enjoy. From dazzling days to evenings of magic — Do it all, or do nothing at all. There are enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities to fill your every waking hour.
Guests of Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica will get to enjoy a variety of indoor and outdoor activities during their stay. Some activities will include: oceanfront swimming pools and outdoor Jacuzzis, surfing, snorkeling, Hobie cats, theme nights, movies on the beach, beach volleyball, and a variety of tours and excursions in the area. Please note that some resort activities, tours and excursions will be an additional cost to guests.
Explorer’s Club and Core Zone
Dreams Las Mareas will offer both an Explorer’s Club for kids and a Core Zone for teens so that adults can have their relaxation time.
Kids ages 3 to 12 will get to enjoy the Explorer’s Club, which is fully supervised by highly trained staff. They will be able to enjoy fun activities such as arts & crafts, a playground, sandcastle competitions, video games, movie nights and even weekly campout nights! All Explorer’s Club staff members will be certified by the American Red Cross in CPR.
Teens ages 13-17 will be able to have their fun (and alone time) as well at the Core Zone teens club. Teens will get to enjoy various activities during the day such as pool games, competitive beach sports and video games. There will even be Disco nights held for teenagers to mingle and make connections.
DREAMS LAS MAREAS COSTA RICA FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Pristine swimming pools and steaming whirpools
- Full-service Dreams Spa by Pevonia*
- Fitness Center
- Water Sports palapa
- Explorer’s Club – ages 3-12
- Core Zone – ages 13-17
- Tours and excursions*
- Business Center
- Wireless internet*
- Daily activities program and live nightly entertainment
- Beauty salon*
- Medical facility*
- Wedding gazebo
- Car rental*
- Currency exchange
- Handicapped accessible rooms and elevators
- Stopping and newsstand
- Laundry and cleaning services*
- Private and romantic dinners on the beach*
- Meeting, wedding and event coordinators on-site*
* Additional costs apply
Dreams Las Mareas Unlimited Connectivity
The all-new, complimentary, interactive Unlimited Connectivity mobile app will allow guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home. Utilizing the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort’s Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to- use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
- Keep up with social media
- Use your room phone remotely
- Contact staff directly
- Book spa appointments
- Access the latest resort information
- Reserve excursions and more
Dreams Spa by Pevonia® at Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica, stretching to 16,600 sq.ft and offers a soothing atmosphere of pure indulgence that combines hydrotherapy and indigenous treatments creating a refreshing, invigorating and peaceful experience. Massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and a full service beauty salon are all available to you.
Spa facilities include:
- 10 finely appointed luxury cabins (indoor and outdoor)
- Bridal suite
- Hydrotherapy area – including sauna, steam room, hot tub, pressure shower, cube shower, hidroreflexology banking, grilias (lymphatic draining massage from floor), goose necks and waterfall showers
- Relaxation area
- Revive Spa Bar (open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Full-service beauty salon
- Locker areas for men and women
Dreams Las Mareas Spa Packages
A Touch of Perfection
Rejuvenate your skin with a luminous C and sea facial, a treatment designed to reduce fine lines and revitalize your appearance. After that, restore yourself with an intensifying seaweed wrap made with a natural ocean wonder containing vitamins, minerals and enzymes that detoxify and nourish your body. Finally, help eliminate any lingering tightness in your neck, shoulders and upper back with a stimulating tension release massage.
Bring back the natural balance of your skin with a lily wrap, a repairing treatment consisting of natural floral ingredients with the energizing properties of green tea. An after- sun facial will tone your face and protect it from damage caused by excess rays. Then dissolve away tension knots with a therapeutic deep tissue massage.
State of Bliss
Treat your skin to a European facial designed to cleanse, tone and moisturize. Then pamper yourself with a manicure and pedicure.
Romance in Paradise
This luxury package for two begins with the simplicity and efficiency of the old world: European facials that cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin. This is followed by Swedish massages for each of you together that will luxuriously moisturize your bodies with natural oils while it releases tension, reduces stress and muscular discomfort.
Spa experiences for kids and teens
Our Karma and Tantra treatments let youngsters discover the joy and health benefits of the spa experience with their parents.
Hours: Open 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Stay active at our on-site fitness center and enjoy the following amenities:
- Stationary bicycles
- Universal machine
- Strength and weight training modules
- Free weights and fitness machines
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Dreams Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Dreams Wedding Package in Paradise
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview or higher, or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.
This package includes:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- Sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Romantic nightly turndown service
- Late checkout for the couple (upon request and availability)
- 15% off spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
Dreams of Love Wedding Package
Wedding in Paradise inclusions, plus:
- Two boutonnieres and corsages for witnesses
- Bride’s hairstyling and make-up application
- Personal dressing assistant
- One hour Silver Cocktail Party with hors d’oeuvres (20 guests)
- Natural floral centerpiece
- Wedgwood Vera Wang Love Knots champagne flutes
- 36 full color photos and wedding album
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package
Dreams of Love inclusions plus…
- Gazebo décor, including chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres for up to 20 guests (Gold Hors d’oeuvres Menu)
- Private dinner reception for up to 20 guests (Gold Dinner Menu)
- Live Mexican music trio during cocktail hour
- Wedding photo album with 50 high-res photos
- Video of ceremony (up to 30 minutes)
- Choice of Swedish Massage, European Facial or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
Dreams Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
Dreams Eternity Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
- Champagne, fresh fruit and flowers in suite upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning (reservation with concierge required)
- Tension Release Massage for two (25 minutes)
- Choice of European Facial for two or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening
- Private petit fours each evening at turn-down
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed one morning with Mimosas (reservation required)
- 15% discount on spa treatments (product purchases not included)
*Free Anniversary Nights
When couples stay a minimum of 5 nights over their first anniversary, they can receive up to 2 complimentary nights, or stay 4 nights and receive up to 1 complimentary night!
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.
Why Choose Berwick Travel?
- Dedicated Travel Consultant
- Destination knowledge
- Backed by industry leaders
- Free honeymoon registry
- No service fees
- Cancel for any reason insurance
- Book for as little as $50/pp
Municipal Government Fee in Riviera Maya
All Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica information © Berwick Travel. Pricing and package inclusions subject to change.