Dreams Riviera Cancun
Ideally located between Cancun’s southern tip and Playa del Carmen and just a short 20 minute drive south of Cancun International Airport, Dreams Riviera Cancun is situated along a stretch of a natural pure white sand beach in the Riviera Maya. The world’s second largest barrier reef lays just offshore with underground rivers and caves, perfect for a day of scuba diving. The mixture of developed sites and unexcavated ruins make for adventurous exploration into the region’s mysterious Mayan past.
This Unlimited-Luxury® haven, designed to reflect the charm of the Mexican Caribbean, is surrounded by glistening pools, lush tropical gardens and a palm-studded beach. All 486 premium octagonal rooms and suites resort allow guests to luxuriate in private and spacious accommodations with each room having at least one Jacuzzi and ground floor room offering a plunge pool, daily refreshed mini-bar, full marble bathroom, and a wealth of amenities. Nine gourmet restaurants that include one buffet, five à la carte, one adult-only a la carte, one bistro and one café offer superb dining without reservations, 24-hour room service, six fabulous bars ranging from elegant to swim-up, plus a state-of-the-art fitness center and lavish full-service spa provide guests with a host of amenities. Perfect your swing at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya offering complimentary greens fees.
Let Berwick Travel help you plan your Dreams Riviera Cancun vacation package!
SAVE UP TO 50% + KIDS FREE!
Vacation State of Mind! Fall into a vacation state of mind this fall with those you love most. Book your getaway now through October 23, 2017 for travel now through December 22, 2017 to enjoy up to 50% off and up to $400 USD in resort coupons, plus Kids Free on select dates.
ALL DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- King size bed or two double beds
- Private, furnished patio or balcony
- Marble floors
- Jetted aromatherapy whirlpool bathtub, separate shower and separate toilet
- Double vanities with phone and sound speaker
- Hair dryer
- Twice-daily maid service
- 32” satellite TVs
- Coffee and tea maker
- Concierge service, located by lobby
- Iron and ironing board
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Direct-dial telephone
- High speed internet*
- Unlimited Connectivity (coming soon)
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- CD/DVD players
- MP3 docking station alarm clock
- Electronic in-room safe
- 24-hour room service
DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Premium Deluxe Garden and Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the octagonal-shaped Premium Deluxe Tropical & Garden View Room offers fabulous views of the gardens and beyond. These rooms feature an indoor Jacuzzi and are located in Sections B* on the exterior or lower levels. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Premium Deluxe Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the octagonal-shaped Premium Deluxe Ocean View Suite offers an indoor Jacuzzi. These rooms feature an indoor Jacuzzi and offer spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Located on the Section C* in the interior or upper levels. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Premium Deluxe with Plunge Pool Garden or Pool View
In addition to the above amenities, the octagonal-shaped Premium Deluxe also offers a spacious terrace with plunge pool and indoor Jacuzzi. These rooms offer spectacular views of the gardens or pools. Located on the ground floors in Section C*. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN PREFERRED CLUB ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Preferred Club Premium Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the octagonal-shaped Preferred Club Ocean View Suite offers an indoor Jacuzzi and a spacious terrace with an outdoor Jacuzzi. This suite features spectacular ocean views. Located in Section A*. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Preferred Club Premium with Plunge Pool Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the octagonal-shaped Preferred Club Ocean View Suite offers an indoor Jacuzzi and a spacious terrace with both an outdoor Jacuzzi and plunge pool. This suite features spectacular ocean views. Located on the ground floors in Section A*. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Ocean Front View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Ocean Front Honeymoon Suite also offers marble floors, a king bed, desk, spacious terrace with an indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi. This suite features spectacular ocean front views. Located in Section E*. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean Front View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Ocean Front Master Suite also offers a separate living area, separate dining area, fully-equipped bathroom with separate shower, a desk and a spacious balcony with an interior and exterior Jacuzzi. This suite features spectacular ocean front views. Located on floors 2 through 5 in Section E*. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Preferred Club Governor Suite Ocean Front
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Ocean Front Governor Suite also features ocean front views, a separate living area and an indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, spacious terrace with plunge pool and direct access to the white-sandy beach. This suite features spectacular ocean front views. Located on the ground floors in Section E*. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Preferred Club Presidential Suite Ocean Front
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Ocean Front Presidential Suite also offers a separate living room with additional seating arrangements, dining table that has the ability to seat 6, a spacious terrace that includes an outdoor plunge pool and direct access to the sandy-white beach. This suite also features a separate bedroom with a king bed, an indoor Jacuzzi and spacious terrace with exterior Jacuzzi. This suite features spectacular ocean front views. Located on the ground floor in Section E*. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
*Also available upon request:
- Connecting rooms
- Junior Suites with Tropical Views located on the ground floors. Each suite feature two double beds, widened doorways, bars in the shower, easy access. Lift facilities in all the principal areas.
- Extra beds & cribs (subject to availability)
PREFERRED CLUB BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Complimentary internet access in suite
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Pillow Menu
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and exquisite desserts & fine liquors served in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English and Spanish)
DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN RESTAURANTS
Portofino | Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• A la carte restaurant featuring the authentic flavors of the Mediterranean & Italian • Approximate seating capacity: 78 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Himitsu | Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• À la carte restaurant specializing in Pan-Asian cuisine • Approximate seating capacity: 115 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
El Patio | Lunch 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• À la carte restaurant offering authentic Mexican cuisine • Approximate seating capacity: 135 • Dress Code: Casual
Oceana | Breakfast 8 a.m. – 10 a.m., Lunch (snack bar a la carte) 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Variety of fresh grilled local and international seafood specialties • Approximate seating capacity: 100 • Dress Code: Casual
Bordeaux | Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Enjoy French cuisine in a romantic atmosphere with a wine cellar • Approximate seating capacity: 70 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance • Adults-Only
World Café | Breakfast 7 am – 11 a.m., Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. and Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• A buffet-style restaurant serving local and international specialty items and classics • Approximate seating capacity: 250 • Dress Code: Casual
Seaside Grill | Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• An exotic grill of selected fish, poultry and beef in the evening • Approximate seating capacity: 90 • Dress Code: Casual
Barefoot Grill | Lunch 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Delicious grilled favorites served beachside • Dress Code: Casual
Coco Café | Open 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Premium coffee and deli snacks in a casual atmosphere • Dress Code: Casual
• Bermudas (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes and sandals.
• Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
• No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance –
• Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts.
• Long pants required for men.
• No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
• Men must wear long pants, collared shirts and dress shoes.
• Women must wear blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses, with dress shoes.
DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN BARS
Offering 6 bars and lounges, serving top-shelf brand domestic and international brand beverages, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge.
Manatees | Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Swim-up and enjoy a cocktail in the main pool, offering tropical drinks and wait service in the pool area
Sugar Reef Bar | Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Relax in the sun or shade at the main bar while enjoying cool cocktails including international or national brands, juices and soft drinks
Barracuda Bar| Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• A barefoot bar on the beach serving tropical drinks
The Rendezvous | Open 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
• Located in the main lobby, enjoy drinks and live music at our delightful lobby bar
Revive Bar | Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Guests can enjoy cool and natural drinks while relaxing after a nice spa treatment
Desires Music Lounge | Open 6 p.m. – 1 a.m.
• Enjoy the night in our sports bar lounge featuring two unique terraces, serving international and national beverages
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, we’re offering guests of Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa the chance to Sip, Savor & See Dreams Cancun Resort & Spas, Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa, Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1 am, including bars and theater.
DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 4 pools and 2 outdoor whirlpools
- Explorer’s Club – kids ages 3-12
- Fitness Center
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia with main hydrotherapy area*
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange
- Wedding gazebo
- Concierge service and 24-hour front desk
- Shopping and newsstand on-site*
- Meeting facilities
- Business Center
- Computers with internet access
- Internet access*
- Unlimited Connectivity (coming soon)
- Laundry and dry- cleaning service***
- Pool and beach wait service
- Indoor theatre
- On-site wedding, meeting and event coordinators
- Handicapped accessible rooms
* Additional costs apply
** Babysitting services are $10/hr for under 3 kids and $10/hr for each additional kid; arrangements must be made with concierge desk. Additional charge for taxicab if babysitter needs to come to the hotel or stay after 8pm.
*** Laundry and dry-cleaning service available Monday-Saturday – 24 hour return time.
DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN WATER, LAND & BEACH ACTIVITIES
- Jogging path
- Water and land aerobics
- Yoga classes
- Beach and water volleyball
- Cooking, cocktail, dance and Spanish lessons
- Bocce ball and billiards
- Nightly live entertainment
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Sport fishing*
- Climbing pyramid
- Soccer and football
- Weekly beach parties
- Table games
- Beach Olympics
- Mexican bingo
- Theme nights
- Diving clinic*
- Scuba diving*
- Hobie cats
- Water polo
- Swimming with the dolphins (nearby)*
- * Additional fees apply
Hours: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Ages: 3 – 12
At this fully supervised children’s program, kids will enjoy the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Kid’s theatre
- Board games and video games
- Indoor game room
- Climbing pyramid
- Weekly campout adventures
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Beepers for parents
- Dinners for children
All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children.
Babysitting is separate from the Explorer’s Club and is it an additional charge. For one child, it is a cost of $10 USD per hour for one child. Make arrangements with the concierge.
Dreams Riviera Cancun Unlimited Connectivity
The all-new, complimentary, interactive Unlimited Connectivity mobile app will allow guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home. Utilizing the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort’s Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to- use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
- Keep up with social media
- Use your room phone remotely
- Contact staff directly
- Book spa appointments
- Access the latest resort information
- Reserve excursions and more
Dreams Riviera Cancun Spa Treatment Facilities
- Massage and body treatments cabins
- Relaxing, aromatherapy and sport massages
- Main hydrotherapy area
- Cold plunges
- Outdoor cascading Jacuzzi
- Exfoliation treatments
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers
- Yoga classes
- Steam room and dry sauna
- Hair and beauty salon, manicures and pedicures
- Elegant locker, vanity and dressing areas
- Shampoo, body gel, body cream, deodorant
- Main lounge for men and women
- Spa boutique
- Daily newspapers and magazines
A Touch of Perfection
Rejuvenate your skin with a luminous “C and sea” facial, a treatment designed to reduce fine lines and revitalize your total appearance. After that, restore your mind, body and spirit with an intensifying seaweed wrap, a treatment containing natural vitamins, minerals and enzymes that detoxify and nourish your body. Finish with a neck, shoulder and upper back tension massage that releases any remaining stress.
Brings back the natural balance of your skin with the lily wrap, a repairing therapy consisting of natural floral ingredients and the energizing properties of green tea. Protect your face from excess sunray damage by toning your skin with an after-sun facial. Then dissolve away tension knots caused by daily stress with a therapeutic deep tissue massage.
State of Bliss
Take time to indulge. Treat your skin to a European facial designed to cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin. Complete your treatment by pampering yourself with a manicure and pedicure.
Romance in Paradise
This luxury package FOR TWO begins with the simplicity and efficiency of old world European facials that cleanse tone and moisturize the skin. Followed by Swedish massages that moisturize your bodies with natural oils. This invigorating experience will release tension, reduce stress and any muscular discomfort.
- Hours: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Stationary bikes
- Cardio and other strength training machines
- Stair climber
- Free Weights
Dreams Wedding Package in Paradise
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview or higher, or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.
This package includes:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- Sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Romantic nightly turndown service
- Late checkout for the couple (upon request and availability)
- 15% off spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
Dreams of Love Wedding Package
Wedding in Paradise inclusions, plus:
- Two boutonnieres and corsages for witnesses
- Bride’s hairstyling and make-up application
- Personal dressing assistant
- One hour Silver Cocktail Party with hors d’oeuvres (20 guests)
- Natural floral centerpiece
- Wedgwood Vera Wang Love Knots champagne flutes
- 36 full color photos and wedding album
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package
Dreams of Love inclusions plus…
- Gazebo décor, including chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres for up to 20 guests (Gold Hors d’oeuvres Menu)
- Private dinner reception for up to 20 guests (Gold Dinner Menu)
- Live Mexican music trio during cocktail hour
- Wedding photo album with 50 high-res photos
- Video of ceremony (up to 30 minutes)
- Choice of Swedish Massage, European Facial or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
Dreams Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
Dreams Eternity Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
- Champagne, fresh fruit and flowers in suite upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning (reservation with concierge required)
- Tension Release Massage for two (25 minutes)
- Choice of European Facial for two or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening
- Private petit fours each evening at turn-down
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed one morning with Mimosas (reservation required)
- 15% discount on spa treatments (product purchases not included)
*Free Anniversary Nights
When couples stay a minimum of 5 nights over their first anniversary, they can receive up to 2 complimentary nights, or stay 4 nights and receive up to 1 complimentary night!
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.
Dreams Riviera Cancun is the Best Resort I have ever been too! Beautiful, Amazing, Friendly, Clean, Romantic, Relaxing, Fun and OVERALL the Best Trip we have ever taken. Berwick travel was great. They made it so easy for us to travel abroad and everything was done for us. All we had to do is tell them where we wanted to go and the rest they arrainged. They were quick and easy to work with. I have recommended them to sooo many people!
From Tom W, Aurora CO:
Dreams Riviera Cancun was First Class All the Way!! Excellent service, excellent food and outstanding resort. Beautiful clean beach. Liked theme nights/evening entertainment. Truly all inclusive. Closed out bill at end of stay for $ 10 USD!!
From Emily, Pueblo CO:
Dreams Riviera Cancun was amazing – the beach was pristine, the food was awesome, and the pools were amazing. We decided not to bring our one year old, but he would have loved the kids pool. SO family friendly. We are thinking about going back in January with friends who also have small children! I would definitely share Dreams Riviera Cancun with others! The service was great everywhere except the Swing Bar.
From Linda C, Castle Rock CO:
Absolutely had a fabulous time at Dreams Riviera Cancun. The facility was immaculate. Staff very receptive and friendly. We especially enjoyed Portofino and Bordeaux restaurants. Other restaurants were also good. The pools were well kept. We enjoyed all the pools and the waterfront as well. The Spa was spectacular. We were treated like very special guests throughout the resort and loved every minute of it!! We will return and will highly recommend to others.
From Marian J, Lyons NY:
Everything at Dreams Riviera Cancun was wonderful; the food,pools,and beach were all topnotch. I had a facial and my hair washed and set to perfection. Many things were going on all the time. I would certainly recommend it to anyone. in the week we were there we attended a grandaughters wedding and a birthday party for my daugher. They made a beautiful ice cream cake for her and would do anything we ask for. everything was very clean and they made us feel so welcome!!
From Sandra Z, Wayne NJ:
Everything was fabulous!! Would return to Dreams Riviera Cancun again and use Berwick for my next destination.
From Dolly L, Valley Center, KS:
Dreams Riviera Cancun overall was very nice. For the most part the staff was very nice and accommodating, however we did have one rude waiter in the Himitsu restaurant. The food was good. Carlos at Oceana was great. The pools were very pretty but a bit chilly. The beach was very pretty and not too crowded. There was seaweed but they did clean it off with a tractor. I would recommend Dreams Riviera Cancun to others, however I don’t know that we will be back because we would like to see other places. The documents we had from you guys was everything that we needed and it was nice to have the black bag to carry them in. American Express had our transportation all lined out and Alex helped us to set up some excursions. He was very helpful.
From Rebecca R, Northwood ND:
Dreams Riviera Cancun is awesome and amazing, clean, gorgeous. The staff is extremely accomodating and respectful/polite. The pools are beautiful, the beach perfect. The French dining night was lovely. Susan helped us find the best value & cheered us along the way. The whole thing far exceeded our expectations. THANKS!
From Lori A, Oceanside NY:
Susan, a giant THANK YOU!. Our vacation was fabulous. Dreams Riviera Cancun was gorgeous, the room was in the best location of the hotel. The preferred club was a real treat, the staff bent over backwards to please, and the kids club was Sari’s favorite part of the trip. You know what a pain I am…so….this is saying quite a lot. Also, the size of the resort was so manageable….we’ll never stay in a supersized resort again. I want to go back so badly….right now I’d be on my 2nd or 3rd pina colada! As Sari would say….Berwick Rocks!!!
From Kathleen K, Pittsford NY:
Dreams Riviera Cancun was beautiful, very clean, staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. Food was very good and many restaurants from which to choose. Nice beach and pools. One complaint was the lack of beach/pool lounges and lack of lounges in shade. It was necessary to get up at 5:00 AM just to get a lounge chair. The other complaint was that children took over all of the pools (even the adult pool) as well as the jacuzzis, which were supposed to be adults only. As a result, our next Mexico resort will be adults only.
From Wendy B, Detroit MI:
Dreams Riveria Cancun was an excellent choice for a family vacation. The beach was beautiful as well as the pools, restaurants, rooms and facilities. El Patio was our favorite dining experience… Our waiter Marco was very entertaining and attentive, a true pro. The Baraccuda bar staff (Eloy, Sal and Jose) were fun and efficient, treating all guests (including children) as if they were someone special.
There were only a few minor drawbacks to the accomodations… Lack of storage for clothes and luggage (We had a plunge pool room, 2 dbl beds + rollaway for a family of four), Lack of an adult only pool (or enforcement of such), and poor lighting in the vanity area. Overall this resort was excellent and I would recommend to friends and family.
From Mindy D, Scotch Plains NJ:
Dreams Riveria Cancun was beautiful. Had connecting rooms with our kids which worked out great. Rooms were spacious, very modern and clean. Service was very good. Food was great, we ate at most of the restaurants. Pool area really nice!
Why Choose Berwick Travel?
- Dedicated Travel Consultant
- Destination knowledge
- Backed by industry leaders
- Free honeymoon registry
- No service fees
- Cancel for any reason insurance
- Book for as little as $50/pp
Municipal Government Fee in Riviera Maya
All Dreams Riviera Cancun information © Berwick Travel. Pricing and package inclusions subject to change.