AMResorts Notification: Reaffirms Commitment to Guest Health and Safety – 07/28/2017
- All alcohol is purchased from approved, licensed and bonded vendors that meet all standards required by the designated regulatory authorities
- A valid Certificate of Registration is required from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for all imported liquors
- A valid Certificate of Registration is required from the Mexican authorities for all national liquors, known as COFEPRIS (Comisión Federal para la Protección contra Riesgos Sanitarios)
- Letters of authorization are required from all direct liquor manufacturers to the regional or local distributors, validating the import and distribution of their brands
- Access to a doctor 24 hours a day, seven days a week is available to all guests for minor medical situations
- Partnership with top hospital facility in the destination available to all guests for more serious medical needs
- All guests are informed of payment terms for doctor calls in advance, in line with best hospitality industry practices
- Fees for medical services are regulated by government and tourism authorities
- If medical, police or government involvement are needed, options are immediately discussed with the guest to ensure their comfort, safety and convenience
Hotel Staff Training
- Mandatory and ongoing training is conducted to prepare staff to immediately recognize and respond to situations including symptoms from excessive alcohol consumption and other health-related issues
- Organizations and certifications include but are not limited to the Cristal Award for International Standards and Distintivo H validated by the Mexican Tourism Board
- Random testing of bottles of liquor from every hotel by a non-affiliated certified lab
- External audit of liquor warehouse procedures and controls
- Immediate destruction of all liquor bottles before disposal, and any open bottles left in guest rooms, restaurants and bars
- All drinks to be prepared directly in front of guests upon request
- Visibly show sealed liquor bottles to guests upon request
- All guests will be prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages from outside vendors to the property
- Increase the number of surveillance cameras at the bars and other public areas in order to further ensure guest safety
We have complete confidence in the strict procedures and protocols we have in place, and the professionalism and attentiveness of our staff. We look forward to continuing to welcome thousands of guests who consistently visit our resorts in Mexico and other destinations. We aim to deliver nothing less than perfect guest experiences at our resorts.
Excellence Group Notification – 07/28/2017
Dear Travel Partner,
Excellence Group has always been recognized and set apart from its competitors for its superior quality on everything we offer as a leader in All Inclusive Luxury. Professional yet warm and friendly service, upscale amenities and a wide variety of fine ingredients in food and beverage are among the core elements that make each of our properties special and outstanding. Aside of luxury and comfort, the safety of our guests and employees is at the top of our priorities.
Consequently, we are very proud to offer premium international brands of wine and liquor within every property, at every bar and restaurant. Our staff and procedures successfully satisfy domestic and local regulations as well as some of the world’s strictest health & safety guidelines, besides other self-dictated standards and procedures to guarantee the optimal quality of everything served to our highly discerning guests.
Our company is honoured to receive a vast amount of praise and recognitions by customers and partners worldwide who attest our promise of quality and satisfaction.
Please, feel free to contact us if further information is required.
Excellence Group Luxury Hotels & Resorts
Karisma Hotels Notification – 07/27/2017
Dear Travel Partner,
Karisma Hotels & Resorts would like to assure each of our guests and future travelers that El Dorado Spa Resorts, Azul Beach Resorts, Generations Resorts and Hidden Beach in Mexico’s Riviera Maya remain safe and welcoming destinations. We are proud to deliver the award-winning Gourmet Inclusive Experience, an entirely new category of luxury vacation. As a part of this Gourmet Inclusive Experience, we use only premium alcohol in every one of our drinks at every one of our properties.
Furthermore, we feature sommeliers at every restaurant, fresh local ingredients, distinguished partnerships and innovative food and beverage concepts, gourmet cuisine served a la carte, 24-hour room service and full-service concierge. Our resorts have been honored with Wine Spectator’s “Award of Excellence,” among many other epicurean- and service-related accolades, and named to Conde Nast Traveler’s prestigious list of “Top 25 Resorts in the World.”
Our team is dedicated to ensuring an exceptional quality vacation environment. This starts with enforcing stringent protocols with regards to hygiene and food and water quality, including purifying water from our own treatment plant, which is used throughout the entire property. In addition to abiding by all local and national regulations, we also have a dedicated Quality Manager employed at the resort who works in conjunction with Cristal International Standards, a world-renowned independent organization that specializes in the adherence to hotel quality, hygiene, and safety standards. They work closely with us to ensure that every aspect of our hotels is effectively managed and the guest experience is devoid of incident or injury by conducting unannounced audits and inspections, providing documentation overviews, and testing samples of water and food. The results at Karisma’s El Dorado Spa Resorts, Azul Beach Resorts, Generations Resorts and Hidden Beach Resort are always exemplary.
We consistently take all measures to provide an unforgettably luxurious Gourmet Inclusive vacation for guests that value quality. We look forward to welcoming guests to Karisma Hotels & Resorts now and in the future.