Riu Palace Aruba
The Hotel Riu Palace Aruba is situated on the vast strand known as Palm Beach in Aruba, with white sand and crystal clear water. Its carefully tended facilities and wide range of services will ensure you enjoy your holidays in the Caribbean to the max.
This magnificent Palace offers you everything you need to relax and regain strength during your stay. You’ll find two fresh water swimming pools, a jacuzzi, sauna, gym, solarium-terrace and the health and beauty centre with a range of treatments, not forgetting the warm ocean to be enjoyed at the beach.
The hotel´s range of cuisine includes a buffet restaurant and four themed restaurants with a wide variety of dishes to satisfy all palates. There are also several bars at the swimming pool and beach so you can refresh yourself whenever you like.
If you’re looking for the perfect balance between elegance and entertainment, the Hotel Riu Palace Aruba is the place for you, as the All Inclusive system provides the best activities, entertainment and fun. By day, you can enjoy the entertainment program for adults and by night, you can listen to live music or try your luck at the casino. If you’re a Golf enthusiast this destination offers you a major course in terms of both beauty and challenge. On the coast, you also can enjoy diving in the crystal clear ocean or go hiking.
Let Berwick Travel help you plan your Riu Palace Aruba vacation package!
- Aerobic Classes
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bars (5)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Beauty Treatments ($)
- Beverage Service (poolside)
- Bicycle Rentals (nearby) ($)
- Billiards ($)
- Boutique ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Casino ($)
- Conference Rooms (2) ($)
- Entertainment (daily)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hairdresser ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Ping Pong
- Pool (children’s)
- Restaurants (5)
- Spa ($)
- Terrace (sun)
- Water Polo
Swimming Pools, one with adjoining Jacuzzi Computers (available): ($) Use of computers with internet access Miscellaneous Amenities Variety Shows Internet Access Complimentary WiFi in the lobby and rooms ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• 2016-2017 Effective dates: 12/24/15-12/23/17
• Children 0-1 years old stay free when sharing with parents using existing bedding.
• Children 2-12 years old are charged the child rate when sharing with parents.
• Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates.
• 2018 Effective dates: 12/24/17-12/23/18
• The 2018 children’s policy has not been received yet, please use the 2016-2017 children’s policy as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
2016 Junior Suite Partial OV – 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Junior Suite OV – 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Oceanview Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Suite Jacuzzi OV – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Key: OV = Oceanview
2017 Junior Suite Partial OV – 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Junior Suite OV – 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Oceanview Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Suite Jacuzzi OV – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Key: OV = Oceanview
2018 Effective dates: 12/24/17-12/23/18 The 2018 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2017 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Junior Suite Partial Oceanview, (JPO) (SJLB) air conditioning, ceiling fan, split-level living room area with sofa, direct dial phone, wireless Internet, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite television, radio alarm clock, electronic in-room safe (laptop size 15″), iron and ironing board. Bathroom equipped with hydro-massage bathtub and shower, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or French balcony with partial oceanview.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Junior Suite Oceanview, (JUO) (SJMB) air conditioning, ceiling fan, split-level living room area with sofa, direct dial phone, wireless Internet, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite television, radio alarm clock, electronic in- room safe (laptop size 15″), iron and ironing board.
• Bathroom equipped with hydro-massage bathtub and shower, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony with oceanview.
• View: Ocean. Accommodation amenities include: and .
Oceanview Suite, (OVS) (SUMB) air conditioning, ceiling fan, split-level living room area with sofa, direct dial phone, wireless Internet, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite television, radio alarm clock, electronic in- room safe (laptop size 15″), iron and ironing board.
• Bathroom equipped with hydro-massage bathtub, extra shower cabin, bidet, hairdryer and amenities kit.
• Balcony or terrace with oceanview.
• Bedding: . View: .
Suite Jacuzzi Ocv, (EJO) (SUMZ) air conditioning, ceiling fan, split-level living room area with sofa, direct dial phone, wireless Internet, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite television, radio alarm clock, electronic in- room safe (laptop size 15″), iron and ironing board, walk-in closet. Bathroom equipped with hydro-massage bathtub, extra shower cabin, bidet, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or terrace with oceanview and private Jacuzzi. Includes a bidet and bathtub (hydro massage).
• View: .
All accommodations include: liquor dispenser, ironing board, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), rollaway bed (on request): ($), room service (24-hour), telephone (direct dial), 110 volt outlets, television (satellite), air conditioning (individual climate control), turndown service, alarm clock radio, balcony or terrace, bath amenities, ceiling fan, crib (on request): ($), hairdryer, iron and mini-bar.
• Electronic in-room safe (laptop size 15″)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Barry’s, Exterior bar with terrace.
Bon Bini, Lounge bar with terrace.
Casino Bar, Not included in All inclusive
Milano, Italian a la carte restaurant, open for dinner.
Palm Beach, Pool and swim-up bar.
Sports Bar, (Open 24 hours, all inclusive service)
Don Nicolas, Main restaurant with terrace. Buffet style with show cooking, serving international and local specialties.
Krystal, Gourmet a la carte fusion restaurant, open for dinner.
Nautilus, Poolside restaurant/grill and steakhouse with terrace, a la carte, open for dinner.
Sayuri, Japanese a la carte restaurant, open for dinner.
• In the past specialty restaurants required reservations.
• Effective immediately (November 2016) the specialty restaurants no longer require reservations. Guests will now be accommodated on a first-come-first-serve basis within the restaurant(s) normal operating hours.
HONEYMOON PACKAGE 2017
Booking Dates: 12/14/2016 – 12/23/2017 Travel Dates: 12/24/2016 – 12/23/2017
• Surprise welcome gift in their room
• Small bottle of rum
• King bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
• Late check-out (subject to availability at time of departure)
• Complimentary upgrade to next available room category (subject to availability and upon request)
• Spa credit of $35.00 USD in a selected couples massage for two (one 50-minute massage)
• Promo code is HNYMN17
• Proof of recent marriage may be required upon check-in.
• This discount applies per couple per stay and does not apply with other promotions and discounts.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2016-2017
Booking Dates: 10/17/2014 – 12/23/2017 Travel Dates: 12/24/2015 – 12/23/2016 12/24/2016 – 12/23/2017
• All meals and snacks
• All Inclusive 24 hours
• Full American breakfast buffet, live cooking stations, fruits, juices and Cava. Continental breakfast and snacks.
• Hot and cold buffet and live cooking stations.
• Pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts.
• Buffets and live cooking stations Special evenings: theme buffets (three times a week)
• Optional a-la-carte dining (reservations required):
• at Krystal, Sayuri, Milano (buffet starters) and grill and steakhouse
• Unlimited local and imported beverages 24 hours a day.
• Drinks service at the pool. Mini-bar and regularly restocked liquor dispenser.
• Room service 24 hours a day
• Sports and activities:
• Gym, beach volleyball, workout, aqua-gym, sauna and Jacuzzi.
• Entertainment program:
• Daytime entertainment program for adults (several times a week). Shows or live music (several times a week).
• Complimentary entry to the Casino (drinks not included)
Not Included (at an additional cost):
• Sports and facilities in the hotel (additional charge):
• Sports and facilities nearby (additional charge):
• Assorted watersports available, bicycle rentals, golf
• All accommodations, taxes and gratuities included
• All hotel guests are required to wear an All Inclusive wristband for identification purposes
• Formal dress is required for dinner:
• In the main restaurant gentlemen, no sleeveless shirts or t-shirts. For the theme restaurants gentlemen no sleeveless shirts or t-shirts, men must wear long trousers.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2016-2017 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 12/24/2015 – 12/23/2017
• Complimentary sun loungers, towels and parasols by pool area
• Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach
• Complimentary gym, sauna and Jacuzzi
• Formerly Aruba Grand Hotel
• Located close to shopping (300 m/984 ft)
• Hotel accepts the following credit cards for check-in and incidental charges:
• Visa, MasterCard, and Diners.
Minimum Age Requirements:
• The remainder of the year (besides Spring Break) requires at least one person 18 years or older in every room.
• No student groups under 21 years old or Spring Breakers are accepted all year round.
• During the months of March & April, at least one person must be 21 years of age or older in every room. During these months, the hotel reserves the right not to admit any room in which all guests are younger than 21. This situation can have serious repercussions and should be avoided at any cost. Please advise the travel agencies accordingly.
• There must be a minimum of one person 21 years or older to check-in to any RIU Resort.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Adventure Mini Golf
• Tierra Del Sol Golf Course
• Horseback riding
• Divi Divi Links Golf Course
• Butterfly Farm
Why Choose Berwick Travel?
- Dedicated Travel Consultant
- Destination knowledge
- Backed by industry leaders
- Free honeymoon registry
- No service fees
- Cancel for any reason insurance
- Book for as little as $50/pp
Municipal Government Fee in Riviera Maya
All Riu Palace Aruba information © Berwick Travel. Pricing and package inclusions subject to change.