Riu Palace Las Americas
The recently remodeled Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas, located on the beach of Cancún, has been converted into a sensational Adults Only hotel in Punta Cancún. This hotel in Mexico offers the best All-Inclusive 24 hour a day service so that your vacation with your loved one or friends at Riu Hotels & Resorts is an unforgettable one.
The rooms at Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas are perfectly equipped to offer you maximum comfort. The more than 350 rooms of this Adults Only hotel in Cancún have satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a minibar, a coffee machine and drink dispensers, as well as Riu Hotels & Resorts’ characteristic exclusive service.
This hotel in Punta Cancún, with its All-Inclusive 24 hour a day service, has the best facilities where you can enjoy an endless array of services. At Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas there are 3 pools, one of which has a swim-up bar and a hydromassage area, the Renova Spa with a gym and sauna, a conference room and a nightclub where you can enjoy the best nightlife. In addition, you can enjoy the best entertainment programs, play sports such as volleyball or go sailing on a catamaran, kayaking or scuba diving.
The culinary offerings at the Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas are exceptionally varied. At its restaurants you can savor exquisite fusion, Italian, Mexican and Japanese cuisine, as well as the best steakhouse. In addition, the hotel has two new spots, “Lounge 24” and the “Capuchino” where you can try the best snacks, pastries and ice creams. And if you wish to enjoy a special moment with your loved one, you can dine on the beach and have an unforgettable experience.
Let Berwick Travel help you plan your Riu Palace Las Americas vacation package!
- Banana Boat Rides ($)
- Bar (pool)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Bicycle Rentals
- Car Rental ($)
- Conference Room
- Fishing (deep sea)$
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Parasailing ($)
- Ping Pong
- Pool (heated)
- Snorkeling ($)
- Snorkeling (equipment)
- Spa ($)
- Waverunners ($)
• Lounge Chairs on Beach
• Body Boarding
• Daytime Entertainment for adults
• Scuba Diving School, Certified PADI ($)
• Catamaran Excursion
• Complimentary sun loungers, towels and parasols by pool These amenities are effective for travel 10/22/16 onwards.
• Premium liquor throughout the hotel (including in-room liquor dispensers)
• Premium wine list ($)
• Romantic dinner on the beach (on request, additional charge applies)
• Welcome glass of sparkling wine Credit Cards (accepted)
• MasterCard, Visa. Atm
• ATM is available in the hotel to withdraw Mexican Pesos.
• It is not possible to exchange US Dollars at the hotel. Internet Access (wireless)
• Free WiFi throughout the hotel (includes pool and beach area). ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Effective 10/22/16 this hotel will be for adults only.
2017 Junior Suite – 3 adults.
• Junior Suite Oceanview – 3 adults.
• Oceanview Suite – 3 adults.
• Suite Jacuzzi Oceanview – 2 adults.
Junior Suite, (JRS) Air conditioning, ceiling fan, split-level living room area with sofa or sofabed, direct dial phone, regularly replenished minibar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite flat screen TV, in-room safe, iron and ironing board. Bathroom equipped with shower, double sink, vanity mirror, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony.
• Number of accommodations: 20 Bedding: 2 double beds.
Junior Suite Oceanview, (JUO) Air conditioning, ceiling fan, split level living room area with sofa or sofabed, direct dial phone, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite flat screen TV, in room safe, iron and ironing board. Bathroom equipped with shower, double sink, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony with ocean view.
• Number of accommodations: 25 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
Oceanview Suite, (OVS) Air conditioning, ceiling fan, door that separates living room area with sofa or sofabed, direct dial phone, internet data port, regularly replenished minibar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite flat screen TV, in room safe, iron and ironing board, walk-in closet. Bathroom equipped with bathtub, extra shower cabin, bidet, double sink, vanity mirror, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony with ocean view.
• Number of accommodations: 3 Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean. Accommodation amenities include: closet (walk in).
Suite Jacuzzi Oceanview, Air conditioning, ceiling fan, split level living room area with sofa, direct dial phone, internet data port, regularly replenished minibar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite flat screen TV, in room safe, iron and ironing board. Bathroom equipped with bathtub, extra shower cabin, bidet, double sink, vanity mirror, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or terrace with ocean view and private Jacuzzi.
• Number of accommodations: 5 Bedding: 1 king bed.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, bathrobes, ceiling fan, hairdryer, iron, television (satellite), liquor dispenser, mini-bar, room service (24-hour), safe (personal), telephone (direct dial) and ironing board.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Art Deco, Lobby bar.
Can, Poolside bar.
Cun, Swim-up bar.
La Terraza, Bar plaza.
Pool Bar, Pool area beverage service
La Nuit, Lounge bar with terrace.
Don Roberto, Main restaurant with non-smoking area and terrace, offering buffet style dining and show cooking stations. Theme dinners served twice a week.
El Romero, Snack bar and restaurant, snacks during the day and for dinner Grill Steakhouse.
Krystal, A la carte fusion cuisine restaurant for dinner.
Los Arcos, Italian themed restaurant for lunch and for dinner Brazilian Rodizio.
Sakura Cuisine: Japanese.
Tio Pepe, Tapas theme restaurant for dinner.
• Reservations are no longer required for specialty restaurants at Riu Hotels. They will operate on a first come, first serve basis, within normal operating hours.
HONEYMOON PACKAGE 2017
Booking Dates: 07/07/2016 – 12/23/2017 Travel Dates: 12/24/2016 – 12/23/2017
• Surprise welcome gift in their room
• Small bottle of Tequila
• King bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
• Late check-out (subject to availability at time of departure)
• Complimentary upgrade to next available room category (subject to availability and upon request) -$35.00 USD Spa credit for Ocean Harmony massage for two (50 minutes), per adult, per person, per stay. This discount does not apply with other promotions and discounts.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Exchange privileges with Riu Caribe and Riu Cancun.
Honeymooners Travel Dates: 01/01/2016 – 12/23/2017
• Honeymooners will receive a surprise gift in their room upon arrival.
• Marriage certificate required. Must be issued within the past 90 days.
Spring Breaker Policy:
• Definition of Spring Breaker/Spring Breaker Group:
• High School through College aged individuals who vacation in traditional or FIT Groups to celebrate their Spring Break. In North America this can be any time from late February through mid-May.
• Any group or individual arriving on RIU Hotels & Resorts property with the characteristics as described in the above definition will not be admitted on property, with no refund.
• Please be advised that Riu Hotels and Resorts will use any and all means at their disposal to identify and cancel suspected Spring Breaker Groups. Partners should abstain from quoting Riu properties for FIT or traditional groups which they suspect may be youths traveling together for said purposes.
• Spring Breakers (either groups or individuals) are not allowed at any RIU property at any time during the year.
• RIU Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to withhold admission to any Spring Breaker arriving on property.
Minimum Age Requirements:
• At least one person 21 years or older is required in every room during the months of February through May.
• During the remainder of the year, at least one person 18 years or older is required in every room.
• The Hotel reserves the right of admission and may request a guest present his/her passport or official ID as proof of age.
• Guests can and will be removed from the property, at their own expense, if any disturbance or complaint from other guests or hotel staff arises.
• Parties in rooms are not permitted.
• Unruly behavior by individuals or groups is not allowed at any property at any time during the year.
Why Choose Berwick Travel?
- Dedicated Travel Consultant
- Destination knowledge
- Backed by industry leaders
- Free honeymoon registry
- No service fees
- Cancel for any reason insurance
- Book for as little as $50/pp
Government Fee in Riviera Maya
All Riu Palace Las Americas Cancun information © Berwick Travel. Pricing and package inclusions subject to change.