Riu Palace Riviera Maya
The Riu Palace Riviera Maya (All inclusive 24 hours) has been built on a spectacular stretch of the beautiful white sandy beach of Playacar in Mexico, and is just 2.5 km from Playa del Carmen surrounded by tropical palm trees and just 5 minutes from the city centre. The luxury Palace is fully equipped for tourists. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with the best views, and the 35,000 m² of gardens will give you the sensation of being in a tropical atmosphere surrounded by palm trees, white sand and turquoise water.
Our All Inclusive system invites you to sample our buffet restaurant with a wide variety of dishes, as well as the themed international restaurants and live show cooking. You’ll have the opportunity to savor the best menus and satisfy your palate.
The Riu Palace Riviera Maya offers an excellent range of entertainment for adults and children. This includes the RiuLand daily entertainment programme for the little ones and a program for adults which runs day and night featuring shows and live music. At night, you can come and dance to excellent music in the “La Piñata” club. For Golf lovers we recommend Playacar Golf Club, undoubtedly one of the best courses in the region. There’s no better way to keep fit than going to the hotel’s gym and regaining strength afterwards in the Jacuzzi and sauna. You can also de-stress by enjoying the various treatments and massages on offer at the “Renova Spa” centre. The hotel also includes a fresh water swimming pool next to the ocean and a children’s pool, as well as a solarium-terrace for sunbathing.
At the Riu Palace Riviera Maya you’ll discover an authentic tropical oasis and enjoy unforgettable moments in our luxurious resort which you can cherish forever.
Let Berwick Travel help you plan your Riu Palace Riviera Maya vacation package!
- Bar (swim-up)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Billiards ($)
- Children’s Playground
- Computer Services ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Lobby Bar
- Massage Services ($)
- Room Service (24-hour)
- Snorkeling (equipment)
- Spa ($)
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court (lighted) ($)
- Tennis Lessons ($)
- Sun Terrace
- Assorted watersports nearby ($)
- Complimentary sun loungers, towels and parasols by pool area Facilities at Mexican Street:
- Fitness Center ($)
- Spa Services ($)
- Shops ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Photo Studio & Lab ($)
- Medical Center ($) Disco At Riu Tequila Internet Access (wireless)
- Free WiFi will be available in the lobby and in the guest rooms. Gym
- Use of the gym, Jacuzzi and sauna is restricted to guests over 18 years old.
- Sports shoes are compulsory when using the gym. Conference Rooms: (5) with capacities for up to 785 persons Scuba Diving (lessons)
- One introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool Entertainment
- Daytime entertainment program for children ages 4 to 12 years old at RiuLand (daily)
- Daytime entertainment program for adults (daily)
- Live music, shows or RIU evening programme (daily)
- Complimentary entrance to “La Pinata” night club and drinks (Riu Tequila, open every night)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children’s age break is 12 years old.
2017 Junior Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Superior Junior Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Jacuzzi Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Junior Suite, (JRS) Air conditioning, ceiling fan, 2 double beds or 1 king size bed, split-level living room area with sofa or sofa-bed, direct dial phone, regularly replenished mini- bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite flat- screen TV, electronic in-room safe (laptop size 15), iron and ironing board. Bathroom equipped with hydro-massage bathtub and shower, double-sink, vanity mirror, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or terrace.
• Number of accommodations: 20 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden. Accommodation amenities include: connecting rooms (available on request).
Superior Junior Suite, (JSS) Air conditioning, ceiling fan, 2 double beds or 1 king size bed, split-level living room area with sofa or sofa-bed, direct dial phone, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite flat-screen TV, electronic in-room safe (laptop size 15), iron and ironing board. Bathroom equipped with hydro-massage bathtub and shower, double-sink, vanity mirror, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or terrace with courtyard view.
• Number of accommodations: 20 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Courtyard. Accommodation amenities include: connecting rooms (available on request).
Suite, (STE) Air conditioning, ceiling fan, 1 king size bed, split-level living room area with sofa, direct dial phone, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite flat-screen TV, electronic in-room safe (laptop size 15), iron and ironing board, walk-in closet and in-room whirlpool bathtub. Bathroom equipped with extra shower cabin, bidet, double-sink, vanity mirror, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or terrace.
• Number of accommodations: 4 Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Courtyard or Ocean. Accommodation amenities include: shower (separate), sofa, closet (walk in) and sitting area.
Jacuzzi Suite, (BFD) Air conditioning, ceiling fan, 1 king size bed, split-level living room area with sofa, direct dial phone, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite flat-screen TV, electronic in-room safe (laptop size 15), iron and ironing board, walk-in closet and in-room whirpool bathtub. Bathroom equipped with extra shower cabin, bidet, double-sink, vanity mirror, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or terrace with private jacuzzi.
• Number of accommodations: 3 View: Garden. Accommodation amenities include: sitting area and sofa.
All accommodations include: alarm clock radio, room service (24-hour), ceiling fan, mini-bar, 110 volt outlets, safe (in accommodation), balcony or terrace, television (satellite), hairdryer, mirror (vanity), air conditioning, sinks (double), bathtub (hydro massage), turndown service, liquor dispenser and telephone.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Daiquiri, Poolside bar with swim-up bar.
La Habana, Lobby bar.
La Plaza Bar
Lirico, Lounge bar with terrace.
Pool Bar, Pool area beverage service.
Agave, Open for dinner.
Botafogo, Open for dinner.
Chilis, Open for lunch with snacks and is open as a grill steakhouse for dinner.. Note: dress code for dinner: gentlemen are required to wear long trousers and shirts with sleeves.
Don Manolo, with non-smoking area and terrace, offering buffet style dining and show cooking stations. Theme dinners served three times a week.
Krystal, Fusion cuisine restaurant. A la carte. Open for dinner.
Yashima, Open for dinner.
• Formal dress is required for dinner.
• Main restaurant: No sleeveless t-shirts for gentlemen.
• Theme restaurants: No sleeveless t-shirts for gentlemen.
• Gentlemen must wear long trousers.
• Reservations are no longer required for specialty restaurants at Riu Hotels. They will operate on a first come, first serve basis, within normal operating hours.
HONEYMOON PACKAGE 2017
Booking Dates: 07/07/2016 – 12/23/2017 Travel Dates: 12/24/2016 – 12/23/2017
• Surprise welcome gift in their room
• King bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
• Late check-out (subject to availability at time of departure)
• Complimentary upgrade to next available room category (subject to availability and upon request)
• A $35.00 USD Spa credit for an Ocean Harmony massage for two (50 minutes), per adult, per stay. This discount does not apply with other promotions and discounts.
• Small bottle of Tequila
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Exchange privilege with all RIU hotels in Playa del Carmen.
• Honeymooners will receive a surprise gift in their room upon arrival.
• Marriage certificate required. Must be issued within the past 90 days
• At least 1 person 21 years or over in every room during the months of March and April
• The remainder of the year, at least 1 person must be 18 years old or over in every room
• No student groups under 21 or “Spring breakers” accepted all year round.
Spring Breaker Policy:
• Definition of Spring Breaker/Spring Breaker Group:
• High School through College aged individuals who vacation in traditional or FIT Groups to celebrate their Spring Break. In North America this can be any time from late February through mid-May.
• Any group or individual arriving on RIU Hotels & Resorts property with the characteristics as described in the above definition will not be admitted on property, with no refund.
• Please be advised that Riu Hotels and Resorts will use any and all means at their disposal to identify and cancel suspected Spring Breaker Groups. Partners should abstain from quoting Riu properties for FIT or traditional groups which they suspect may be youths traveling together for said purposes.
• Spring Breakers (either groups or individuals) are not allowed at any RIU property at any time during the year.
• RIU Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to withhold admission to any Spring Breaker arriving on property.
Minimum Age Requirements:
• At least one person 21 years or older is required in every room during the months of February through May.
• During the remainder of the year, at least one person 18 years or older is required in every room.
• The Hotel reserves the right of admission and may request a guest present his/her passport or official ID as proof of age.
• Guests can and will be removed from the property, at their own expense, if any disturbance or complaint from other guests or hotel staff arises.
• Parties in rooms are not permitted.
• Unruly behavior by individuals or groups is not allowed at any property at any time during the year.
Why Choose Berwick Travel?
- Dedicated Travel Consultant
- Destination knowledge
- Backed by industry leaders
- Free honeymoon registry
- No service fees
- Cancel for any reason insurance
- Book for as little as $50/pp
Municipal Government Fee in Riviera Maya
All Riu Palace Riviera Maya information © Berwick Travel. Pricing and package inclusions subject to change.