Riu Palace St. Martin
The Riu Palace St. Martin is located on the beachfront of Saint Martin Island, an ideal destination for your Caribbean vacation. All of our amenities and services are designed for you (and your partner or family and friends) to enjoy an unforgettable stay surrounded by tranquility and peace.
Its white-sand cove and turquoise water offer our guests the opportunity to take full advantage of the good weather by partaking in several types of water sports and activities. The hotel’s rooms, its four restaurants, bars, infinity pool, children’s pool and spa are at your full disposal as part of the hotel’s exclusive amenities, which also include free Wi-Fi service. Thanks to RIU’s renowned all-inclusive service, you can enjoy the extensive menu of local and international dishes prepared daily by our chefs to satisfy our diner’s palates, as well as delicious fruit cocktails and an endless array of activities for adults and children offered through our meticulously designed entertainment programs. The fun continues into the night with fantastic live music.
Saint Martin is a destination where travelers truly find what they most seek: fantastic beaches, a warm climate, fun, leisure and excursions to old sugar plantations or other one of a kind spots..
Let Berwick Travel help you plan your Riu Palace St. Martin vacation package!
- Activities Desk
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Aerobics (water)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Bars (3)
- Beach (onsite)
- Children’s Activities
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Restaurants (4)
- Rooms (252)
- Scuba Diving (lessons) ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Tour Desk ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (pool)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
MasterCard, Visa ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• 2016-2017 Effective dates: 12/24/15-12/23/17
• Children 0-1 years old stay free when sharing with parents using existing bedding.
• Children 2-12 years old are charged the child rate when sharing with parents.
• Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates.
2018 Effective dates: 12/24/17-12/23/18
• The 2018 children’s policy has not been received yet, please use the 2016-2017 children’s policy as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
• Please review the 2017 maximum occupancy.
• Junior Suite Courtyard View – 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Superior Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children.
2018 The 2018 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2017 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Junior Suite Courtyard View, Air conditioning, 2 double beds or 1 king size bed, direct dial phone, wireless Internet, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite flat screen TV, electronic in-room safe (laptop size 15″), iron and ironing board. Bathroom equipped with bathtub with shower, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or terrace with courtyard view.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Superior Suite, Air conditioning, 1 king size bed, sofa-bed, direct dial phone, wireless Internet, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite flat screen TV, electronic inroom safe (laptop size 15″), iron and ironing board. Separate living room with flat screen TV.
• Bathroom equipped with bathtub with shower, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or terrace.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
All accommodations include: turndown service, desk, heating (central), housekeeping, internet access (wireless), iron, ironing board, maid service, mini-bar: ($), non-smoking accommodations, physically challenged facilities, air conditioning, room service (24-hour), balcony, safe, bathtub, shower, blackout drapes, telephone, coffee/tea maker, television (remote controlled, satellite) and hairdryer.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Calypso, Lounge bar with terrace.
Daiquiri, Lobby bar.
Krystal, Fusion restaurant.
L’ile, Grill and steakhouse restaurant with terrace.
La Mer, French restaurant.
Le Marche, Main restaurant with terrace.
Coco’s Bar, Snack bar with terrace.
• In the past specialty restaurants required reservations.
• Effective immediately (November 2016) the specialty restaurants no longer require reservations. Guests will now be accommodated on a first-come-first-serve basis within the restaurant(s) normal operating hours.
Dress Code Formal dress is required for dinner. Main restaurant:
• Gentlemen no tank tops or t-shirts. Theme restaurants:
• Gentlemen no tank tops or t-shirts and long trousers.
HONEYMOON PACKAGE 2017
Booking Dates: 12/14/2016 – 12/23/2017 Travel Dates: 12/24/2016 – 12/23/2017
• Surprise welcome gift in their room
• Small bottle of rum
• King bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
• Late check-out (subject to availability at time of departure)
• Complimentary upgrade to next available room category (subject to availability and upon request)
• Spa credit of $35.00 USD in a selected couples massage for two (one 50-minute massage)
• Promo code is HNYMN17
• Proof of recent marriage may be required upon check-in.
• This discount applies per couple per stay and does not apply with other promotions and discounts.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2016-2017
Booking Dates: 06/02/2015 – 12/23/2017 Travel Dates: 06/02/2015 – 12/23/2016 12/24/2016 – 12/23/2017
• Full American breakfast buffet, live cooking stations, fruits, juices and Cava. Continental breakfast/snacks.
• Hot and cold buffet and live cooking stations Pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts
• Buffets and live cooking stations Special evenings: theme buffets (three times a week)
• Optional dining (reservations required):
• “Krystal” Fusion restaurant “La Mer” French restaurant “L’Ile” Grill and steakhouse
• Snacks 24 hours a day
• Unlimited local and imported beverages served 24 hours a day Drinks service at the pool Mini-bar and regularly restocked liquor dispenser
• Room service 24 hours a day
• Use of in-room safe
• Sports and activities:
• Gym, aqua-gym, French bowls, beach volleyball Kayak and snorkeling equipment One introductory scuba diving lesson
• Entertainment program:
• Mini-club and daytime entertainment program for children ages 4 to 12 (several times a week) Daytime entertainment program for adults (several times a week) Live music (several times a week)
• All accommodations, taxes and gratuities included
• All hotel guests are required to wear an All Inclusive (AI) wristband for identification purposes
Not Included (at an additional cost):
• Sports and facilities nearby (additional charge):
• Various watersports available (windsurfing, sailing, kayak, snorkeling equipment) Scuba diving school (PADI)
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Spring Break Policy At least 1 person 21 years or over in every room during the months of March and April. The remainder of the year, at least 1 person must be 18 years old or over in every room. No student groups under 21 or “Spring breakers” accepted all year round.
Why Choose Berwick Travel?
- Dedicated Travel Consultant
- Destination knowledge
- Backed by industry leaders
- Free honeymoon registry
- No service fees
- Cancel for any reason insurance
- Book for as little as $50/pp
Municipal Government Fee in Riviera Maya
All Riu Palace St. Martin information © Berwick Travel. Pricing and package inclusions subject to change.