Riu Palace Tropical Bay
The Riu Palace Tropical Bay Hotel is located on Negril Beach, one of Jamaica’s most stunning. This 24-Hour All-Inclusive hotel is one of the best hotels in Negril thanks to its comprehensive facilities and the exclusive services that characterise RIU Hotels & Resorts.
The amenities available at the Riu Palace Tropical Bay Hotel are countless, and they’ll make your stay unforgettable. In its more than 400 rooms, you’ll find all the comforts you need, like a minibar, satellite TV, a safe, beverage dispensers, a coffee machine, and a balcony or terrace. Plus, the 24-hour room service this all-inclusive hotel in Negril offers means that you’ll have everything you need during your stay with us.
Fun at our beach hotel in Jamaica is guaranteed. You can enjoy our swimming pools or take advantage of our direct beach access to cool off in the crystalline waters surrounding the Riu Palace Tropical Bay Hotel. With the RIU recreation programme you’ll enjoy all types of activities and live shows day and night, and the little ones will have fun in the zones created just for them. And, you’ll be able to practice countless sports in the vicinity of the hotel, or relax in the Renova Spa and discover treatments that will leave you feeling totally rejuvenated.
The gastronomic offer of the Riu Palace Tropical Bay Hotel has been designed to give you the best quality and variety so that you can savour delicious dishes. You’ll get to taste the finest international, Japanese, and Italian cuisine, or try the best Jamaican barbecue beside the beach. And, our all-inclusive hotel has four bars located in different zones, so that you enjoy the best refreshments and snacks any time of day.
Let Berwick Travel help you plan your Riu Palace Tropical Bay vacation package!
- Accommodations (416)
- Aerobic Classes
- Aerobics (water)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars/Lounges (4)
- Beach (onsite)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Children’s Activities
- Children’s Playground
- Currency Exchange
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop ($)
- Glass Bottom Boat ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Horseback Riding (nearby) ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Ping Pong
- Pool (children’s)
- Pools (outdoor) (3)
- Restaurants (5)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Tennis Courts (lighted) (2)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (motorized) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
Scuba Diving Scuba Diving School, certified PADI ($) Internet Access: ($)
• Wireless internet is available throughout the entire hotel at an additional charge (beach areas are not included).
• Rates may vary depending on the destination.
• Free: 90 minutes daily wireless connection in the lobby. After that charges will apply. Game Room Game Room with slot machines Spa Tropical Touch Spa: massages and beauty treatments ($) ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• 2016-2017 Effective dates: 12/24/15-12/23/17
• Child rate applies to children 2-12 years old when sharing with parents.
• Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates.
• Children’s ages must be specified in the rooming list.
• Additional charges apply for rollaway beds and cribs.
2016 Junior Suite Garden View – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
Junior Suite Ocean View – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
Junior Suite Ocean Front – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
Suite Ocean View – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Junior Suite Garden View, (SJSB) Air conditioning, ceiling fan, living room area with sofa or sofa-bed, direct dial phone, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite flat-screen television, electronic in-room safe (laptop size 15″), iron and ironing board. Bathroom equipped with bathtub and shower, double-sink, vanity mirror, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or terrace with garden view.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
Junior Suite Ocean View, (SJLB) Air conditioning, ceiling fan, living room area with sofa or sofa-bed, direct dial phone, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite flat-screen television, electronic in-room safe (laptop size 15″), iron and ironing board. Bathroom equipped with bathtub and shower, double-sink, vanity mirror, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or terrace with ocean view.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Junior Suite Ocean Front, (SJMB) Air conditioning, ceiling fan, living room area with sofa or sofa-bed, direct dial phone, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite flat-screen television, electronic in-room safe (laptop size 15″), iron and ironing board. Bathroom equipped with bathtub and shower, double-sink, vanity mirror, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or terrace with ocean front.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
Suite Ocean View, (SUMB) Air conditioning, ceiling fan, split-level living room area with sofa, direct dial phone, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, coffee maker, satellite flat-screen television, electronic in-room safe (laptop size 15″), iron and ironing board. Bathroom equipped with whirlpool bathtub, extra shower cabin, double -sink, vanity mirror, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or terrace with ocean view.
• Bedding: 1 king bed (canopy).
All accommodations include: ceiling fan, bathtub, iron, ironing board, liquor dispenser, mini-bar, mirror (shaving), mirror (vanity), room service (24-hour): ($), sinks (double), telephone (direct dial), air conditioning, amenity kit, balcony and hairdryer.
Miscellaneous Amenities Door with peep hole; Safe (in-accommodation, Electronic) laptop size
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Cubano, Lobby bar, open 24 hours.
Reggae, Lounge Bar
The Sun, Swim Up Bar
Bloody Bay, Poolside restaurant/grill and steak house.
Hakuchi, Japanese style restaurant.
Krystal, fusion cuisine. A la carte for dinner.
Negril Restaurant, serving international and local specialties, buffet style and show cooking stations. Breakfast is 7:00am-10:30am and dinner 6:30pm -11:00pm. Shorts allowed for gentlemen, sleeved shirt required. Non-smoking area and terrace.
Rimini, Italian restaurant.
• In the past specialty restaurants required reservations.
• Effective immediately (November 2016) the specialty restaurants no longer require reservations. Guests will now be accommodated on a first-come-first-serve basis within the restaurant(s) normal operating hours.
Booking Dates: 07/05/2016 – 12/23/2017 Travel Dates: 12/24/2016 – 12/23/2017
• Surprise welcome gift in their room
• Small bottle of rum
• King bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
• Late check-out (subject to availability at time of departure)
• Complimentary upgrade to next available room category (subject to availability and upon request)
• Spa credit of $40.00 USD in Ocean Harmony massage for two (50 minute), per adult, per person, per stay.
Booking Dates: 06/03/2015 – 12/23/2017 Travel Dates: 06/03/2015 – 12/23/2016 12/24/2016 – 12/23/2017
• All meals and snacks (see further details below)
• Full American breakfast buffet and live cooking stations, fruits, juices and Cava. Continental breakfast/snacks
• Hot and cold buffet and live cooking stations Pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts Jerk (traditional Jamaican barbecue) station (6 times a week)
• Buffets and live cooking stations Special evenings: themed buffets (three times a week)
• Optional dining (reservations required in advance):
• “Rimini” Italian restaurant (a la carte; buffet starters)
• A la carte:
• “Krystal” Fusion restaurant “Bloody Bay” grill and steakhouse “Hakuchi” Japanese restaurant
• Snacks 24 hours a day
• Unlimited local and imported beverages 24 hours a day Drinks service at pool Access to all bars at Riu Palace Tropical Bay and Riu Negril Regularly restocked mini-bar and liquor dispenser
• Room service 24 hours a day
• Use of in-room safe
• Sports and activities:
• Gym, table tennis, workout, volleyball, sauna, whirlpool bath, 2 floodlit hard surface tennis courts, windsurfing, sailing, snorkelling equipment, kayaking, body boarding and one introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
• Daytime entertainment program for adults (daily) Daytime entertainment program for children ages 4 to 12 (daily) Shows, Riu evening program or live music (daily)
• Complimentary entrance and drinks to “Pacha” night club at the hotel Riu Negril (six nights a week)
• Formal dress is required for dinner (main restaurant:
• gentlemen no sleeveless T-shirts. Theme restaurants:
• gentlemen no sleeveless T-shirts, long trousers.
• All hotel guests are required to wear an “all inclusive” wristband for identification purposes.
• For additional lunch and snack options, a free choice from a selection of restaurants at Riu Negril
Not Included (at an additional cost):
• Other sports and facilities nearby including assorted water sports and golf course.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2016-2017 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 12/24/2015 – 12/23/2017
• Daily activities
• Bottled water
• Watersports (Non-Motorized)
• Welcome Drink
• Use of Tennis Courts
• Honeymooners: Will receive a fruit basket and a surprise gift in their room upon arrival. Marriage certificate will be requested.
• Special golf rates at nearby golf courses. Please see the information listed below.
• Use of Fitness Center, Sauna and Jacuzzi
• Lounge chairs, towels, cabins, showers and umbrellas by the pool
RIU Resorts Jamaica – Exchange Privileges
• Full exchange privileges with RIU Negril Resort, includes services and facilities with the exception of dinners.
• Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa and Diners
• Located on Bloody Bay Beach on the same beach as ClubHotel Riu Negril (walking distance).
• Kids program: includes pool and beach games, arts and crafts and talent shows.
• Live music
• Variety shows
• Riu theme shows
RIU Resorts Jamaica – Spring Break Policy:
• During the months of March & April, at least one person must be 21 years of age or older in every room.
• During these months, the hotel reserves the right not to admit any room in which all guests are younger than 21. This situation can have serious repercussions and should be avoided at any cost. Please advise the travel agencies accordingly.
Minimum Age Requirements:
• Year-round (except March-April) at least one person in each room must be 18 years or older in order to check in.
• During the months of March-April at least one person in each room must be 21 years or older in order to check in.
• No student groups under 21 years old or Spring Breakers are accepted year round.
• There must be a minimum of one person 21 years or older to check-in to any RIU Resort.
Why Choose Berwick Travel?
- Dedicated Travel Consultant
- Destination knowledge
- Backed by industry leaders
- Free honeymoon registry
- No service fees
- Cancel for any reason insurance
- Book for as little as $50/pp
Municipal Government Fee in Riviera Maya
All Riu Palace Tropical Bay information © Berwick Travel. Pricing and package inclusions subject to change.