Secrets St. James Jamaica
On an island that was once part of the British Empire, Secrets St. James presents guests with a quiet, relaxing, ocean front destination. This adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury® resort completely surrounded by the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea features 350opulent suites, impeccable service and superior amenities. From suites to the 15,000 square foot Spa, the resort’s classic furniture and modern fabrics echo this modern take on the sophistication of the Victorian era. Each of the suites feature a king or two queen beds, 24-hour room service, a private and furnished patio or balcony, Secrets Box for private room service delivery, daily refreshed mini bar with soft drinks, bottled water and beer, hair dryer, cable TV, MP3 docking alarm clock-radio, spacious bathroom, bathrobes and slippers and more.
In addition to enjoying all the benefits Secrets St. James has to offer, guests will have the opportunity to utilize all of the Unlimited-Luxury® privileges available at sister property, Secrets Wild Orchid. These fabulous facilities and amenities include a total of seven gourmet, à la carte restaurants serving a variety of international cuisine, nine chic bars and lounges offering unlimited premium international and domestic brand beverages, an air-conditioned theatre offering a variety of nightly live entertainment and championship-caliber golf nearby.
Let Berwick Travel help you plan your Secrets St. James Montego Bay vacation package!
SAVE UP TO 40% AT SECRETS!
Romance is heating up at Secrets Resorts & Spas! Book your getaway now through August 21, 2017 for travel now through December 22, 2017 and enjoy up to 40% off, up to $400 in resort coupons, and a complimentary in-room gift. Plus, a 15-minute massage when you book a Preferred Club room category!
Valid on all new reservations made at Secrets Resorts & Spas. Guests will receive up to 40% savings at all participating resorts. Savings vary by travel dates. Complimentary 15-minute massage is applicable to up to two (2) adults per room, one (1) time during stay.
Every detail of your Montego Bay island retreat is thoughtfully considered. Spacious Junior, Grand, Master and Presidential Suites complete with all of the elements for relaxation and reconnection with your companion, led by your gorgeous view of the Caribbean ocean. All 350 luxurious suites feature British colonial décor and a lavish array of amenities.
ALL SECRETS ST JAMES MONTEGO BAY GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- One king size or two queen beds
- 37” Cable TV
- Alarm clock-radio with MP3 docking station
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with beer, soft drinks and water
- Iron and ironing board
- Nightstands with reading lamps and telephone
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Air-conditioning with motion sensor
- Private furnished balcony
- Bathrooms with double vanity
- Whirlpool tub
- V speaker with sound control in bathroom
- Bathrobes and bedroom slippers
- Hair dryer
- Dual vanity mirrors
- Separate Water Closet
- Separate Shower
- Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities
- 24-hour room service
- Electronic in-room safe (laptop size)
- Secrets Box for private room service delivery
- Do not disturb light system
- Desk with telephone and internet connection*
- Wireless internet access*
SECRETS ST JAMES MONTEGO BAY ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Junior Suite Oceanview
The Junior Suite Ocean View offers all of the above amenities with stunning Caribbean views.
SECRETS ST JAMES MONTEGO BAY PREFERRED CLUB ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Preferred Club Junior Suite
Junior Suite Ocean View with an additional soaking tub on the balcony in a desirable location.
Preferred Club Master Suite
One bedroom Suite with Ocean Front View, a living and dining room, dinner table for four guests, cordless telephone/fax, small refrigerator and a large balcony with a Jacuzzi for two.
Preferred Club Presidential Suite
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred One bedroom Suite with Ocean Front View, with a Jacuzzi for four, walk-in closet, dinner table for eight guests, kitchenette, small refrigerator, microwave, living room seating eight guests, bar, entertainment center including a 42” flat screen LCD TV, DVD, stereo system, and an office space with a desk, computer, and cordless telephone/fax.
*Also available upon request:
- 3 ADA rooms
- 2 Junior Suite Ocean View (double bed)
- 1 Preferred Club Junior Suite (double bed)
SECRETS ST JAMES MONTEGO BAY PREFERRED CLUB BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Private check-in and check-out
- Sun beds and soaking tub on terrace
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred Club status and amenities
- Private concierge service
- Daily continental breakfast in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room daily
- Complimentary internet access in-suite
- Complimentary computer access in the Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
At Secrets St. James Montego Bay all of your senses are indulged… especially when is comes to adventures in gastronomy. You’ll start and end your days in a culinary adventure being served by waiters who appear to have read your mind. No wristbands or reservations are required at any of our nine restaurants and nine bars.)
SECRETS ST JAMES MONTEGO BAY RESTAURANTS
Offering guests the opportunity to dine at a total of 9 restaurants: 1 buffet, 7 à la carte and a café. Seven restaurants are located in the Promenade, one restaurant located in Secrets Wild Orchid and one in Secrets Wild Orchid. No reservations are required. All restaurants openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
World Café | Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.; Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
• International buffet serving a variety of classics and favorites • Air-conditioned • Approximate seating capacity – 250
Seaside Grill | Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.; Dinner 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Serving grilled favorites with stunning ocean views at this open-air restaurant • Approximate seating capacity – 80 people
Himitsu | Dinner 6 pm – 10pm
• Enjoy à la carte Pan-Asian specialties in this open-air restaurant • Approximate seating capacity – 84
Portofino (Open Air) | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Enjoy Trattoria-style Italian cuisine in this romantic ambiance • Open-air restaurant offering indoor and outdoor seating • Wine cellar • Approximate seating capacity – 92
Bordeaux | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Savor contemporary French cuisine • Air-conditioned
Blue Mountain | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Enjoy Jamaican Caribbean cuisine at this restaurant
El Patio | Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Classic Mexican cuisine in this authentic atmosphere • Air-conditioned • Approximate seating capacity – 164
CoCo Café Dinner 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Serving coffee, tea and pastries
Oceana (Open Air) | Lunch 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.; Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Ocean view restaurant • Capacity of 80 people
Barefoot Grill (Open Air) | Lunch 11 p.m. – 5 p.m.
• Serving hamburger, hot dogs and other snacks. • Ocean-side grill
Bermudas, long shorts or capri pants, sneakers or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. No bathing suites allowed. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals, dress shirts with sleeves. No sleeveless shirts or flip flops and long pants required for men.
SECRETS ST JAMES MONTEGO BAY BARS
Offering 9 bars and lounges, serving international and domestic top-shelf spirits, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge. All bars are open on different days throughout the week.
Rendezvous 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
• The lobby bar offers a petite grand piano and live music • Approximate seating capacity – 100 guests
Sugar Reef 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Swim-up bar serving your favorite tropical cocktails
Barracuda 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Enjoy a selection of premium cocktails at this open-air bar • Casual attire
Bars and lounges located in the Promenade
The Promenade, accessible to guests of both resorts, is the place to see and be seen each night. Guests can choose from Desires Music Lounge, the Piano Bar or catch a live show at the open- air theater with bar service. All bars, no matter the location, offer a variety of unlimited premium domestic and international brands.
Desires Music Lounge 10 p.m. – 12 a.m.
• This lively sports bar offers fabulous music and dancing • Flat screen TV, dance floor and DJ • Approximate seating capacity: 100
Piano Bar 5:30 p.m. – 1 a.m.
• Cuban-themed lounge accompanied with live piano music
Revive Bar 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
• Located in the Spa, the revitalizing bar offers fresh fruit and juices
Manatees Bar 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Swim-up bar serving your favorite tropical cocktails
The Lounge 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
• Petite grand piano and live music located in the The Lounge • Approximate seating capacity – 45 guests
Marlin Bar 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Enjoy a selection of salads, sandwiches and cocktails at this open air, seaside bar • Dress code informal.
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, guests of Secrets St James have the chance to Sip, Savor & See Secrets all Secrets, Dreams, Now and Sunscape Resorts & Spas in the region.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1 am, including bars and theater.
At any time of the day, Secrets St. James has exciting and fun activities waiting for you. Whether it is land or water sports you prefer, if it isn’t enough to just lay by the pool, we have the perfect activity for you. Quite simply, 24-hours a day, you’ll have access to a wide variety of leisure pursuits and entertainment options. Whether you enjoy sports, relaxing in a hot tub, or dance classes. We have the perfect selection for you.)
SECRETS ST JAMES MONTEGO BAY FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Open Air Game & Entertainment Palapa
- Game room
- Board games
- Pool tables
- Gift/sundry shop
- Signature shop
- Jewelry Shop
- Arts & Craft Shop
- Clothing Shop
- Authentic Silver Shop
- Car rental
- Cigar Shop
- Photo Shop
- Wedding showroom
- Tour & Excursion desks
- Chauffeured transportation between facilities provided via golf cart
- Gaming Lounge*
* Additional costs apply
SECRETS ST JAMES MONTEGO BAY WATER, LAND & BEACH ACTIVITIES
- Bocce ball
- Jogging trail
- Euro bungee
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba lesson in the swimming pool
- Water polo/pool volleyball
- Pool tables/ foosball
- Air hockey
- Lawn croquet
- Giant chess board
- Sailboats and kayaks
- Bicycle tours
- Tennis Court (lit)
- Multipurpose court
- Board games
- Aerobics and water aerobics
- Beach football
- Batting cage
- Dance classes
- Cooking classes
- Windsurfing and snorkeling
- Golf (just a few minutes away)*
- Horseback riding*
* Additional costs apply
Located within the Promenade, this air-conditioned gaming area offers 19 machines comprised of Poker, Keno, Video Slots and Blackjack. The air-conditioned gaming lounge stretches nearly 155 square meters and has the ability to accommodate up to 40 people. Open 24 hours a day.
Seawind Beach Club
Located adjacent to the Spa, guests as well as outside patrons will have access to the Seawind Beach Club. Not included in the Unlimited-Luxury® privileges, this spacious area is complete with a large swimming pool that includes a swim up bar, a children’s pool, palapas, lounge chairs, couples cabanas, a gourmet restaurant and an exquisite bar. Seawind Beach Club is perfect for intimate, private occasions with stunning sunset views and beautiful beach set-ups. Children are allowed access to all facilities in the Seawind Beach Club.
Located near the Beach Club and accessible to outside patrons, this world-class spa (15,000 sq. ft/1,394 sq m) is like a magical garden, rich with lush gardens and fountains. Massages of every style by true experts, saunas, body treatments and private Vichy showers allow you to indulge in every desire.
- Central information spa reception
- Fresh fruit bar
- Zen fountain Beauty Salon
- Hair salon including manicure and pedicure stations
- Fresh fruit bar
- 10 indoor massage cabins with individual showers and two open palapas in the pool area
- 5 dual massage rooms with shower
- 1 hydro massage room with shower
- 1 wet massage room with shower
- 3 facial rooms
- Jacuzzi for 8 people
- Cold water pool
- Foot basin
- Reception and waiting area
- Decorative fountains and waterfalls
- A peaceful garden with a Yoga facility
- Medical office
- Water circuit
Hours: 6 am to 11 pm
The state-of-the-art Fitness Center stretches nearly 140m2/430 sq. ft and offers a variety of cardio-conditioning equipment that includes:
- 4 treadmills and 4 stationary bikes
- 1 step-climber
- 2 universal machines
- Weight room
- Aerobics area
- Vanity mirror
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Secrets Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Secrets Wedding Package in Paradise
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview or higher, or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.
This package includes:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- Sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Romantic nightly turndown service
- Late checkout for the couple (upon request and availability)
- 15% off spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
Secrets of Love Wedding Package
Wedding in Paradise inclusions, plus:
- Two boutonnieres and corsages for witnesses
- Bride’s hairstyling and make-up application
- Personal dressing assistant
- One hour Silver Cocktail Party with hors d’oeuvres (20 guests)
- Natural floral centerpiece
- Wedgwood Vera Wang Love Knots champagne flutes
- 36 full color photos and wedding album
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Secrets Ultimate Wedding Package
Secrets of Love inclusions plus…
- Gazebo décor, including chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres for up to 20 guests (Gold Hors d’oeuvres Menu)
- Private dinner reception for up to 20 guests (Gold Dinner Menu)
- Live Mexican music trio during cocktail hour
- Wedding photo album with 50 high-res photos
- Video of ceremony (up to 30 minutes)
- Choice of Swedish Massage, European Facial or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
Secrets Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
Secrets Eternity Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
- Champagne, fresh fruit and flowers in suite upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning (reservation with concierge required)
- Tension Release Massage for two (25 minutes)
- Choice of European Facial for two or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening
- Private petit fours each evening at turn-down
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Secrets Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed one morning with Mimosas (reservation required)
- 15% discount on spa treatments (product purchases not included)
*Free Anniversary Nights
When couples stay a minimum of 5 nights over their first anniversary, they can receive up to 2 complimentary nights, or stay 4 nights and receive up to 1 complimentary night!
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.
From Latarja F, Mound Bayou MS
Kelly, this was absolutely the best vacation ever. This was our first time flying First Class which made the trip even better. Secrets St James was absolutely AMAZING. the staff was very helpful and friendly. I don’t think any hotel can compare or compete with their fast and friendly service. Charlene @ concierge was absolutely the best! And Kelly we couldn’t have enjoyed this vacation if it had not been for you even though we got a late start, you made us feel so important. We are looking forward to booking our next vacation with NOBODY BUT BERWICK TRAVEL! Thank you so much.
From Justina N, Walls MS
The overall trip was magnificent. Secrets St James was very beautiful and relaxing, the staff was over the top friendly, especially Charlene the front desk clerk. The food was different but overall good. To me, there are not enough words to describe the beach-relaxing, good breeze blowing, beautiful scenery. I have already recommended this resort since I put pictures up on facebook. Kelly at Berwick did an amazing job in planning this trip and I will definitely be using her again!!
From Betty Ann H, Madras OR
We enjoyed our 3 night stay at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall and especially enjoyed the French restaurant our last evening there. The food and service was exceptional. Secrets St James Preferred Club was exceptional. The beach, reef off the beach with coral and beautiful fish was awesome, the exceptional locale of is unbelievable!! Our rooms were not as large compared to Iberostar but we loved, loved, loved, our pool, bars, our private bar and wonderful snacks in the preferred lounge, and we loved the way the location of the restaurants in these two resorts gives one the feeling of being in a village with shops, restaurants, and bars. We loved the very friendly employees of Secrets Wild Orchid. A memorable vacation.
From Tim & Ashley B, Knoxville TN
Thanks Tracy for booking us another wonderful vacation. We had a great time at Secrets St James. The location of the property was absolutely gorgeous, the sunsets amazing. We were very happy with all accommodations, including our room, food and service. Its a great place to vacation!
From Cathi & Pat G, Mulberry IN
We had a wonderful time at Secrets St James. This was our 4th visit to Jamaica, our 4th visit to an AM resort property and our 10th stay at and all inclusive. The beach was beautiful, and there was a reef just off past it that had some nice snorkeling. The pools are amazing –figured out the wall under the bridge that many had wondered about…the pools are partially heated!! We never had a problem getting a chair or a floatie either! We spent allot of time these chairs too! Especially in the area near the Marlin Bar. Drink service was wonderful; I have to give a shout out here to Alvin, Donald and Simone. I miss my Chocolate Baby already! Also, Raymond the bartender in the lobby bar is a hoot! Our room was beautiful. We stayed in the preferred club, and had no problems at check in, our flight left Chicago at 8:30 AM and we were at the resort by one. (It was nice that the resort was only 15 minutes from the airport, as we had done the 2 hour bus ride before) Room service was good and usually arrived with in 45 minutes in the morning. Which leads to my first of two little hiccups, one morning the phone were out when we awoke… (6:30 ish)… I went looking for some coffee, and a nice gentleman (I wish I remembered his name) said he would bring some and asked for my room number. Yah right I assumed and went up stairs to wait till 7. Not ten minutes later he was at out door, with coffee…!
Overall the food was very good, gained weight! Breakfast was room service for almost every day. (We ate at the World Café once for breakfast and once for lunch and it was good!) Lunch was at the beach grills, they had salad, anti-pasta and a limited menu, it was very good (especially the jerk chicken) for dinner we rotated through all of the restaurants (except the Japanese) throughout our stay eating at Bordeaux twice.
Why Choose Berwick Travel?
- Dedicated Travel Consultant
- Destination knowledge
- Backed by industry leaders
- Free honeymoon registry
- No service fees
- Cancel for any reason insurance
- Book for as little as $50/pp
Important Screening Information
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has implemented new, stronger screening procedures for carry-on items that require travelers to place all electronics larger than a cell phone in separate bins for X-ray screening in standard lanes. The stronger security measures do not apply to passengers enrolled in TSA Pre✓® who are using TSA Pre✓® lanes.
All Secrets St James Montego Bay Jamaica information © Berwick Travel. Pricing and package inclusions subject to change.