THE ROYAL Playa Del Carmen
Redesigned and redefined, THE Royal Playa del Carmen is one of the most successful resorts on the Riviera Maya. Guests will discover an explosion of luxury around every corner, all provided in an atmosphere of casual elegance. The Resort boasts a perfect beachfront location, mere steps from Playa del Carmen’s famed Fifth Avenue, with its hip night spots, trendy cafes, colorful shops and local color while experiencing THE Royal’s flawless hospitality. The resort’s interior is as impressive as its palatial exterior, where the use of textures, fabrics and natural materials reflects sophisticated seaside grace. The richness of the extra spacious suites (many of which are ocean view or oceanfront), the exquisite furniture, handcrafted by local artisans, the spacious marble bathrooms and furnished terraces, plus an array of unique and exceptional guest amenities assure an experience that goes beyond luxury for discerning guests.
The exceptional Royal Service® treatment and Royal Housekeeping Service® most definitely raise the bar on personal service complemented with warm Mexican hospitality, and the top suite categories offer a number of exciting extras plus unlimited complimentary domestic and international phone calls. In this joyful, adults only atmosphere guests will be treated to a Royal vacation experience guaranteed to Exceed Your Expectations!
Let Berwick Travel help you plan your Royal Playa Del Carmen vacation package!
SAVE UP TO 62%!
Book by October 12, 2017 for travel by August 16, 2018 and save up to 62%. Rates as low as $275 per person, per night.
Rates based on Double Junior Suite Accommodations. Discounts already applied to the published rates. All taxes included. Rates valid only for U.S.A.
At THE ROYAL in Playa del Carmen we offer you, our valued guest, a variety of luxurious, extra-spacious, air-conditioned suite accommodations comprised of Junior Suites, Royal Junior Suites and Royal Master Suites as well as magnificent ocean view one bedroom Presidential Suites with private pool. Most of the suites at THE ROYAL in Playa del Carmen command spectacular ocean views; some offer an ocean front view and some are beach level with direct access to the pool and located just steps from the beach. In addition, every suite features the new “Royal Bed®”, an in-suite double Jacuzzi, a “magic box” for discreet room service delivery, a spacious marble bathroom with deluxe amenities, a multi-position TV and CD/DVD player. An impressive entrance foyer, beautiful marble floors, carved pillars, high ceilings and exquisite furniture, designed and handcrafted by local artisans, add grace and style to the sophisticated décor. Large furnished terraces provide you with memorable ocean views and soft ocean breezes.
THE ROYAL in Playa del Carmen offers luxurious amenities and impeccable personal service for every guest, and over 50% of the suites include the new enhanced “Royal Service”, sure to exceed the expectations of the most discriminating guest. In addition, selected suite categories feature a designated Royal Beach Cabana®, a state-of-the-art gourmet Nespresso coffee system, a one-hour courtesy car rental and complimentary domestic and international telephone calls.
THE ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Royal Junior Suite
Elegant spacious Junior Suites with entrance foyer; in-suite double jacuzzi; Royal Bed with pillow top mattress; fine high thread linen; plus duvet covers multiple pillows; Cleopatra chaise lounge; elegant handicrafted furniture; adjustable 29″ flat screen TV. Number of accommodations: 30 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Royal Oceanview Junior Suite
Includes all the luxury features and double jacuzzi of the Junior Suite with oceanviews of turquoise Caribbean plus the new Royal Service and Royal Housekeeping service with the new scientifically designed Royal Bed, aroma fragrances, pillow menu. Number of accommodations: 23 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
Royal Oceanfront Junior Suite
Includes all the features of the Royal Junior Suite Oceanview with superb oceanfront view of the turquoise Caribbean Sea; stereo system and loaded iPod plus state- of-the-art gourmet coffee system plus one-hour per stay complimentary BMW Mini Cooper rental and unlimited mileage. Number of accommodations: 2 Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Oceanfront.
Royal Junior Suite Swim-up Ocean View
Located in the front of the resort overlooking the beach and the Caribbean with convenient and easy access to a semi-private pool from your private terrace. Upgraded multi-position 32″ LCD satellite TV; Exclusive suite-designated Royal Beach Cabana; Complimentary one hour test drive per stay of a BMW Mini Cooper with motor lobby parking right; State-of-the-art coffee system; luxury bath amenities; Unlimited golf green fees (golf cart to be paid at Golf Club); terrace and hammock; A unique in-suite steam shower; hair straightener; Reading lights on head board; Royal Service and Royal Housekeeping; Royal Bed with pillow top mattress, fine high thread linen, plus duvet covers multiple pillows; Elegant handcrafted furniture; In-suite laptop size safety deposit box; Mini-bar stocked with water, soft drinks and domestic & international liquor cabinet system; Magic Box for discreet 24 hour room service; Spacious modern marble bathroom, lighted vanity mirror, hairdryer and deluxe bathroom amenities; Individually controlled air conditioner and ceiling fan with bedside controls; Iron & ironing board; Black-out drapes; Evening turndown service.
Royal Junior Suite Beachfront Walk-out
These unique beachfront suites offer all the amenities of the Royal Junior Suite Oceanfront plus convenient direct beach access from private terrace, fall asleep with the waves sound right next to your suite; premium liquor bottle dispenser and snacks, plus a rotating LCD TV. Number of accommodations: 1 Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Beachfront.
Royal Junior Suite Swim Up Beachfront
Prime location at pool/beach level, offering the same features as the Royal Junior Suite Oceanfront plus the most convenient direct access to the swimming pool and to the beach; in-shower steam bath, gourmet coffee system, premium liquor bottle dispenser and snacks. Number of accommodations: 1 Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Beachfront.
Royal Master One Bedroom Suite Oceanview
All the features of the Royal Junior Suite Oceanview plus separate bedroom/master bath with in- shower steam bath, luxury amenities and a large living room with additional plasma TV, bar area with fully stocked premium liquors and fridge, large dining area for 6. Number of accommodations: 1 Bedding: king bed. View: Ocean.
Royal Oceanfront One Bedroom Master Suite
With all of the superior amenities of the Royal Master One Bedroom Suite Oceanview with the added benefit of the resort’s most spectacular oceanfront location, plus unlimited golf green fees (transportation not included). Fall asleep with the waves’ sound! Number of accommodations: 1 Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Oceanfront.
Royal Presidential Suite Oceanview With Private Pool
Best location on Penthouse floor overlooking beautifully landscaped grounds, pools, and Caribbean Sea beyond. Included are all the features of the Royal Master One Bedroom Suite Oceanview plus an impressive foyer, large living room and dining areas for friends, a guest powder room, bar area. Number of accommodations: 1 Bedding: 1 king bed.
UNIQUE FEATURES AVAILABLE IN TOP SUITE CATEGORIES:
- Complimentary unlimited domestic and international telephone calls
- Exclusive suite-designated Royal Beach Cabana
- Complimentary 1 hour test drive (per stay) of one of THE ROYAL’s signature BMW Mini Coopers
- State-of-the-art gourmet coffee system
- Unique in-suite steam shower
- Luxury bath amenities
- Extra spacious suites with terrace in the best locations
ROYAL SERVICE featuring Royal Housekeeping
- Upgraded suites with prime locations
- Select and assign your own available suite. For your convenience, you can preview interior suite photos and see 180* panoramic views from the terrace of your selected suite online within 48 hours of arrival or at the resort.
- Stereo and speaker system with CD/DVD/Radio plus loaded iPod with music for all tastes & complimentary DVD library
- Complimentary internet access in suites and public areas
- Upgraded mini-bar with premium international beverages, Bottle Butler system (in suite liquor dispensers) and snack selection
- Pillow Menu: extra soft plus hypo-allergenic, orthopedic, memory, aromatic and Sweet Dreams.
- His & hers plush bathrobes and slippers
- Luxurious bath amenities
- Special welcome amenity
- Royal Concierge & Romance Concierge ready to anticipate, assist, advise and take care of your every need
All accommodations include: clock radio, hairdryer, internet access, safe deposit box, slippers, telephone (direct dial), ceiling fan, vanity, DVD player (on request), air conditioning, bathrobes, bathroom, bathroom amenities and television (cable, satellite).
Room Service (24-hour) 24 hour prompt “Royal Room Service” discreetly delivered to suite’s “magic box” announced by signal light.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Check in time 3:00PM, check out time 11:00AM
THE ROYAL in Playa del Carmen hotel is proud to offer you an exceptional selection of Restaurants and Bars designed to provide you with outstanding dining pleasure and to add variety and fun to your nightlife. For your added convenience, reservations are not required at any of our restaurants, so there’s no pressure to make a decision in advance about when and where you will dine each evening.
THE ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN RESTAURANTS
ROYAL COFFEE HOUSE
A gourmet European-style café serving premium espresso and cappuccino drinks with a wide variety of scrumptious pastries, desserts and ice cream. Enjoy a casual, light breakfast or mid-morning coffee pick-me-up. High Tea offered daily on the café’s sunset terrace, or indulge your after-dinner craving for a delectable sweet. For those with special dietary needs, sugar-free choices are available. Open from early morning until late night.
24 HR. ALL INCLUSIVE VIP LOUNGE
Ideal place to relax, enjoy hors d’oeuvres, premium snacks & international brand drinks; enjoy a friendly table game or watch your favorite sporting events on large plasma screen TVs
Nouvelle Mediterranean Specialties restaurant, buffet, a la carte & “show cooking”. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
TAPAS & PINTXOS
Ocean view Spanish Tapas restaurant, offering a trendy and relaxing gourmet tasting experience from Northern Spain and the Basque region. Lunch and Dinner.
Contemporary gourmet Asian fusion cuisine; stylish, romantic setting with cozy seating ensuring an intimate dining experience. Lunch and Dinner.
Specializing in upscale gourmet Mexican-French fusion cuisine, providing a truly Mexican hacienda-like dining experience complete with colorful murals painted by Mexican artists, evoking memories of Mexico’s rich heritage.
Outside dining facilities. Dinner
Gourmet international haute cuisine where a new and different dinner menu is carefully selected each day and artfully prepared at the discretion of our Executive Chef. Every meal is a unique and memorable gourmet dining event. Open for dinner. Available from Royal Junior Suite Oceanfront and up, additional charge applies to other categories. Reservation required
All day nouvelle ocean view fine dining with sumptuous buffets, “show cooking” stations and a la carte menu, casual atmosphere. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Delicious a la carte gourmet Caribbean fusion seafood in an oceanfront setting, overlooking white powdery beach and turquoise Caribbean. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
24 HR. PROMPT “ROYAL SUITE SERVICE”
Discreetly delivered to suite’s “magic box” announced by signal light
Eight additional restaurant choices included at Gran Porto Real Resort located adjacent to THE Royal: Maria´s; Il Pescatore; Albatros; Gaviotas; Health & Sushi Bar; Parrillada Grill; Trade Winds beach and snack bar; 24 Hr. All-Inclusive Club (Surcharges will apply on certain menu items)
For your convenience, reservations are not required at THE ROYAL restaurants (except for the Chef’s Plate restaurant).
Royal Playa Del Carmen Dress Code
Long pants required at dinner service; men require closed-toe shoes. Sandals and T-shirts not allowed.
THE ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BARS
Serving a variety of international drinks from beer to fine wine, champagne, premium spirits and liquors to the best cocktails, with plasma TVs and unique bed lounges, with live music nightly
TEQUILERIA AND CIGAR CLUB
Offers a wide selection of authentic world-renowned Mexican tequilas, after dinner drinks and hand-rolled and imported cigars worthy of the most selective aficionado (cigars & some tequilas at surcharge)
MARTINI CORNER BAR
Serving some of the finest martinis and other popular drinks favored by guests from around the world
WINE CORNER BAR
Enjoy a glass of great wine plus wine-tasting samples from our extensive wine collection. For the true connoisseur, a vintage wine list is available at extra charge
TRADE WINDS POOL AND SWIM-UP BAR
A lovely spot by the pool to cool off and savor your favorite cocktail or any other libation you might desire
PELICANOS BEACH BAR
The perfect spot to cool off right next to the pool with a before-dinner cocktail with friends
24 HR. ALL INCLUSIVE VIP LOUNGE
Help yourself to drinks and snacks 24/7 Choose from a wide selection of beverages including premium and international brands of liquor, beer and fine wines
Seven additional bars: available at Gran Porto, adjacent to THE ROYAL
The Royal Playa Del Carmen Activities & Amenities
THE Royal Playa del Carmen All-Inclusive guests enjoy three full meals a day plus snacks any time at the beach bars, lounges and the air-conditioned 24 Hr. VIP Lounge, plus festive theme nights and unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, offering the very best all-inclusive value, when compared to other Playa del Carmen all-inclusive vacations.
THE ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN FACILITIES & SERVICES
- ADULTS ONLY RESORT – minimum age 18 (as of January 1, 2015, guests must be 18 or older; 16 & 17 no longer permitted)
- LUXURY SPAZUL: – An eco-holistic Mayan-inspired, full service SPA with Polish massage showers; “Temazcal” (Pre-Columbian stone steam bath); “Shiatsu” Oriental massage; treatments by the ocean view garden and more (SPA services with surcharge).
- EXPANDED UNISEX BEAUTY SALON: Offering full range of traditional and special hair and nail services and special occasion make-up service by expert staff with most up-to-date equipment
- COMPLIMENTARY WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS: available in suites and public areas
- Handicap accessible suites and facilities throughout the resort
- ROYAL ROMANCE CONCIERGE offering special assistance to celebrating couples
- LUXURY JEWELRY: Fine jewelry and stunning one- of-a-kind locally handcrafted gold and silver selections
- ROYAL ART GALLERY: Exhibits by Mexican artists; many pieces for sale
- “REAL BAZAR”: Personal items, tobacco, magazines, souvenirs, local handicrafts and beachwear
- MULTIMEDIA COMPUTERIZED TOUR DESK AND TRAVEL AGENCY: the ultimate video and multi-lingual guide to the best sightseeing experiences in Cancun, the Riviera Maya and the Yucatan Peninsula
- CAR RENTAL: featuring THE Royal Playa del Carmen’s signature BMW Mini Cooper car selection for hourly or daily rentals
- 75% of suites are non-smoking as well as many public areas
- EXCLUSIVE WEDDINGS: beautifully arranged by professional, creative and supportive Wedding Coordinators who will take care of every detail
- SMOKING AREAS: Strategic smoking areas available
THE Royal Playa del Carmen Luxurious All Inclusive Plan Includes:
- Innovative (Mexico’s first) online check-in available within 48 hours of arrival
- NEW! Suite categories: Royal Jr Suite swim-up ocean view (RUO) and Royal Jr. Suite swim-up beachfront walk-out (RUF)
- Royal Service® and Royal Housekeeping Service® in all suite categories
- Pillow menu
- Nightly Royal turndown service with aromatherapy and Bath scents & salts menu
- In-suite double Jacuzzi
- Spacious, modern bathroom with deluxe amenities
- Rotating 32” LCD satellite TV (for multiple-position viewing from bed, Jacuzzi and terrace) and DVD/CD player and iHome (Bose stereo system in upper categories)
- Coffeemaker and in-suite mini-bar, stocked daily with water, beer, soft drinks and snacks and a convenient liquor cabinet system with a selection of international liquors
- Unique “Magic Box” for discreet suite service delivery
- Terrace or balcony with furniture and hammock
- In-suite electronic laptop-size safety deposit box
- Hair straightener (in upper suite categories)
- Work desk with desktop lamp, Internet and 110v electric power in all suite categories
- Comfortable reading arm chair in all suite categories
- Reading lamps on headboard in all suite categories
- Complimentary luggage unpacking by professional Royal Butler in all suite categories on request
- Complimentary ironing two pieces per stay in all suite categories on request
- Complimentary shoe shine in all suite categories on request
- Nintendo Wii in-suite interactive videogames in Royal Master and Presidential Suites
- Telescope for star-gazing at night in Royal Master and Presidential Suites
- 2-line direct dial cordless telephone with bi-lingual voice mail and bathroom extension
- Royal Bed® with pillow-top mattress, fine high thread count linens, plush duvet cover and multiple pillows
- Modern, state-of-the-art, fully equipped Life Fitness® Center & Stott Pilates®, spinning, aerobics and yoga sessions
- Gourmet Luxury All Inclusive restaurants with a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner; “show cooking stations” for custom food preparation and an international buffet, including natural, low calorie, vegetarian, delicatessen-style and gluten free menu choices
- Unlimited domestic and international premium brand liquors, a variety of beers, wine and sparkling wine by the glass, plus an extensive selection of fine wines included. Exceptional vintage wines, cognacs and tequilas available at surcharge
- Complimentary wireless Internet access in suites and public areas
- Complimentary use of Internet at the Business Center
- Exclusive exchange privileges at all Real Resorts
- 24 Hr. prompt suite service
- 24 Hr. VIP Lounge serving hors d’oeuvres, premium snacks, domestic and international premium brand beverages with board games and large LCD screens
- Personalized check-in/check-out with welcome and departure refreshing cocktail and cold towel service
- Business service by Concierge available from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Concierge assistance 24 hours
- Olympic-size fresh water pool with 50-meter lap lane & starter block (quiet pool) plus an oceanfront active pool
- Tranquil pool for relaxation with 25-meter lap lane
- SCUBA introductory lesson, snorkeling equipment and boogie boards
- Lighted rooftop tennis court with complimentary equipment. Onsite tennis pro available
- Volleyball, billiard, ping-pong, board games and library
- Daily social entertainment, non-intrusive games, unique activities
- Nightly entertainment including live music and fabulous professional spectacles
- Educational wine, tequila & beer tasting hosted by hotel sommelier
- Canopied shade beds & lounge chairs on the beach & at the pool, in-pool sun chaises and plush beach towels
- Exclusive Royal Beach Cabanas® upon availability
- Complimentary Hydrotherapy at SPAzul
- Convenient flag system for guests to request waiter service on the beach
- Nightly Royal turndown service
- Beach Butlers providing cold towel service, ice water, suntan lotion, newspapers, magazines and much more
- All resort taxes and gratuities
THE Royal Playa del Carmen SPA: SPAzul
The SPAzul Concept
We invite our guests to experience a personalized SPA journey at SPAzul, our eco-holistic SPA, designed to restore physical and mental equilibrium and to promote general well-being. Real Resorts has added a new dimension to its menu of traditional and signature SPAzul treatments by incorporating the Sáas Spa philosophy which uses the essence of ancient Mayan rituals as the foundation for healing and wellness. Combining Sáas Spa practices and modern techniques, our elegant Spa sanctuary focuses on rebalancing the energies of the body, mind and spirit through Mayan-inspired treatments, meditation, diet and yoga.
Using the power of the four basic elements (Water, Fire, Wind, Earth), SPAzul embraces the Sáas Spa concepts and their Mayan origins. At SPAzul we have reverently revived and recreated the secrets and recipes from the Mayan world with a blend of natural indigenous ingredients and the ancient Mayan teachings of the power of the four basic elements. Our exclusive Sáas Spa treatments utilize the restorative power of these four elements to harmonize body and soul.
Sáas Spa signature therapies utilize the quintessence of Mayan beliefs and traditions as the foundation for healing and well-being. Developed by veteran spa experts, Sáas Spa signature therapies are based on the natural changes of the Mayan seasons, in which wind, water, fire and earth are in balance. Much like the earth changes with the seasons, so do our bodies. By balancing the four basic elements and discovering your own Mayan Element Sign, we are able to harmonize the vital essences of your body.
Sáas SPA PHILOSOPHY
We use movement, massage and hydrotherapies in a serene setting reminiscent of the ancient Maya, to travel back to a simpler time. Reconnect with nature and experience the healing power of SPAzul.
We will first determine with a simple questionnaire which “element” is most strongly represented in your life. We will also ascertain your personal Mayan birth sign. With the Sáas Philosophy, the “whole” being is treated, not just the individual parts, reaching deep into body, mind and spirit in equal measure. “Sáas Spa” translates in Mayan as “clarity and light”. Our signature Sáas Spa treatments and rituals are designed to balance the senses and invoke lightness and clarity in your life, inspiring you to slow down and enjoy the journey.
Mayan Legend & Rituals
The Maya acknowledged a profound connection between humans and the earth and recognized that illness and “dis-ease” stemmed from spiritual disharmonies. They believed that when they healed the soul, they healed the body. And just as the seasons changed, so did the physical body experience these “universal” changes, and thus, combining the power of the “earthly” elements to cleanse, purify and restore … spiritual and bodily healing was achieved.
YOUR SPAZUL JOURNEY
From the moment you enter SPAzul, you are enveloped in a comforting and calm atmosphere with soft lights and cool hand towels to soothe you. You will be escorted to the treatment area, where you will enjoy a wonderful flower or herb foot bath and then your chosen treatment or massage. We offer a wide variety of traditional relaxation and healing treatments and advanced beauty techniques, as well as many unique Mayan-inspired Sáas Spa treatments incorporating the power of the four basic elements, so that you will have an opportunity to enjoy a totally complete and uniquely diverse SPA experience.
SPAzul features soothing, therapeutic state-of-the-art hydrotherapy areas for men and women with steam room, sauna, dual temperature Jacuzzis, cascading Polish waterfalls, cold plunge pool and more. The traditional Temazcal steam hut (extra charge $) and a “moonshine massage” area for two under the stars beckon guests to take their Spa experience to the next level. In addition, guests will enjoy a full range of healing body treatments, luxurious facials and salon services, as well as a wide selection of massage therapies, many available “en-suite” or in beachside massage cabins.
Our elegant facilities are divided into men’s and women’s areas, with individual lockers, robes and sandals provided. While lounging in our comfortable relaxation areas, SPAzul guests will enjoy refreshing tropical fruits and invigorating energy drinks.
Our goal is to provide you with not only a relaxing escape from the pressures of everyday life while on vacation, but to help you establish the groundwork for a life long wellness plan.
The Royal Playa Del Carmen Wedding Packages
WEDDINGS AT THE ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN
Imagine exchanging your marriage vows amidst the breath-taking views of the Caribbean Sea, white beaches, lush tropical gardens, seaside gazebos, and unforgettable sunsets. Or capture your intimate romantic moment by consummating your vows inside the one-of-a-kind, Oceanfront Catholic Chapel Our Lady of Guadalupe…the perfect start to a perfect wedding!
Our professional Wedding Planners combined the best of many international resorts offering only weddings to create the most thoughtful wedding packages and they will take care of each and every detail, from helping you select the ideal bridal bouquet, wedding location, and décor options; including an array of ultimate catering touches that will exceed your expectations.
Types of Wedding Ceremonies
Create your personal once-in-a-lifetime ceremony that will represent your love union forever. Real Resorts offers an array of ceremony services and specialty options to bring your lives even closer together and accommodate the realization of your dream wedding.
Is a ceremony performed by an official judge from Mexico, authority that is legal throughout the world.
Symbolic or Religious Ceremony:
Is a ceremony performed by a Non Denominational Christian minister, this is not a legally recognized ceremony. Couples typically choose this ceremony if they have already been legally married in their own country.
Note: You may combine the Civil and Religious ceremonies, additional fees will apply.
Is a ceremony performed by a Catholic Priest in a Catholic Chapel located on property at the Gran Caribe Real in Cancun. This is not a legally recognized wedding ceremony; it is recognized by the Vatican and the Roman Catholic Church.
Real Resorts is proud to introduce Interfaith, Contemporary, Traditional & Orthodox Jewish Weddings presided by a Reformed rabbi based in Cancun & Riviera Maya.
The Royal Playa Del Carmen Complimentary Honeymoon Package
Book a suite at THE Royal Playa del Carmen and let us know you are “honeymooners” and receive…
- One bottle of sparkling wine in suite upon arrival
- Special flower-petals decoration on bed
- Sweetheart cake for two
- Special discount on spa treatments (10% discount)
* Please note “honeymooners” on reservation when booking. Proof of recent marriage date must be presented at check-in.
From Kip K, Lexington KY:
Our honeymoon at the Royal Playa Del Carmen was incredible. This resort was truly all inclusive with no hidden costs. All the employees were polite and they went out of there way to make sure our stay was perfect. The food was always fresh and very tasty!! As a whole the resort is the perfect getaway for any couple and I would highly recommend this resort to anyone thinking of visiting Mexico. I would also recommend Berwick Travel. We had absolutely no problems at all getting to the resort and getting home. Like I said our experience was incredible!!
From Mary & Dore C, Bayonne NJ:
Everything was perfect. The Royal Playa Del Carmen and the staff were excellent! The hotel is in an absolutely great location right off 5th Avenue where there is shopping and dining and right on the ocean! I could not name one specific person because they all were great.
I do recommend getting the Royal suite upgrade especially if you play golf! You get a free round and 50% off other rounds plus special discounts in the hotel and access to the one restaurant that does not come with the all inclusive.
From the time I got to the airport till I got back home there was not one glitch or problem and I attribute that to Kelly and the staff at Berwick Travel! Thanks for a memorable vacation!
From Tyler M, Leo IN :
We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Royal Playa Del Carmen! It is sooo clean and wonderfully staffed. We always walk away ready to plan our next vacation to The Royal. We have a hard time wanting to visit any other locations as this one has been so perfect. From the frozen grapes we recieved poolside to the 5 star dinners we had every evening, we loved every minute of our stay. Thank you so much Susan for all your help in planning this great (but too short) of a vacation! Thanks for everything! Please let us know if there are any offers that come through for this resort. I know that my parents are interested as well if anything comes through for a really great rate this year! We’ll be in touch!
From Amy M, Cranberry Twp PA:
The Royal Playa Del Carmen, staff, food, and beach were all wonderful!!!!!!!! Susan did a great job helping us plan for our vacation. Thanks Susan!
From Jennifer T, Minneapolis MN:
We had an amazing vacation! Everything about The Royal Playa Del Carmen was fantastic – the service, the food, the beach. We would highly recommend it to others. We especially loved the fact that it had the best of both worlds- easy access to town as well as the beach. We were extremely happy with Berwick Travel as well. They did a great job putting everything together for us and we were confident they would’ve helped however possible if a problem had arisen.
Why Choose Berwick Travel?
- Dedicated Travel Consultant
- Destination knowledge
- Backed by industry leaders
- Free honeymoon registry
- No service fees
- Cancel for any reason insurance
- Book for as little as $50/pp
Municipal Government Fee in Riviera Maya
All THE ROYAL Playa Del Carmen information © Berwick Travel. Pricing and package inclusions subject to change.