Dreams La Romana
Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa, located on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic, is a world of pristine beaches and lush tropical jungle where couples and couples with children can experience an Unlimited-Luxury® escape. Nearby you will find challenging golf courses and the historic Altos de Chavon, a magnificent recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village.
Rooms and suites offer an elite style, grand vistas and elegant comforts. Each provides a wealth of carefully chosen appointments, including a daily refreshed mini bar and 24-hour room and concierge services.
Meals and refreshments can be enjoyed at any one of the eleven gourmet restaurants including seven à la carte restaurants, a buffet, two bistros and a café, or seven bars and lounges. Numerous daytime activities will allow everyone to experience the getaway of their dreams, whether it’s the kids taking in new adventures at the Explorer’s Club, teens can chill out at the Core Zone, or the adults enjoying golf, water sports or an afternoon of pampering at the spa. Once night falls at Dreams La Romana, more magical moments are created with music, parties, live shows and the excitement of the casino.
Let Berwick Travel help you plan your Dreams La Romana vacation package!
VACATIONS HALF OFF + KIDS FREE!
Wish you were here? Come join us at Dreams Resorts & Spas and enjoy savings up to 50% off when you book by December 12th for travel by December 22nd, 2018. Receive up to $200 in resort coupons for spa treatments, private dinners and more. Plus Kids Free on select dates.
Your room or suite at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa is family-sized and filled with luxury amenities for your utmost comfort and convenience. Step onto your private balcony or terrace for stunning views of the Azure Caribbean, lush gardens or lovely pools. The views are postcard perfect. Enjoy a cool beverage from your daily refreshed mini-bar. Relax with Cable TV. Take a nap. The bath area is a spacious and stocked with personal comforts. The resort boasts 751 spacious guest rooms and suites located in ten three stories buildings.
ALL DREAMS LA ROMANA GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- King size bed, twin beds or double beds
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Bathtub and shower
- Luxury bath amenities
- Hair dryer
- 24-hour room service
- Direct-dial telephone
- Wireless internet*
- Unlimited Connectivity (coming in 2014)
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- Cable TV
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Ceiling fans
- CD/DVD players
- Alarm clock with
- MP3 docking station
- Private Safe
- Electronic keys
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Concierge service, located by lobby
- Iron and ironing board
- Vanity with full- length mirror
DREAMS LA ROMANA ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Deluxe Garden View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Garden View rooms offer a tranquil garden view. These rooms are located in buildings – 1 & 3*. These rooms are located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
Premium Deluxe Garden View
In addition to the above amenities, the Premium Deluxe Garden View rooms offer a tranquil garden view. These rooms are located in buildings – 2, 4, 5 & 7* and some rooms located in building 4 facing the swimming pool. Connecting rooms are available. These rooms are located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
Premium Deluxe Partial Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Premium Deluxe Partial Ocean View room offers breathtaking ocean views. These rooms are located in buildings – 2, 4, 5 & 7, from the 2nd floor up. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
Family Room Ocean Front View
In addition to the above amenities, the Family Room also offers a cable TV, one bedroom with a king size bed, second bedroom with two double beds, two full bathroom with combination of bathtub and shower and ocean front views. These rooms are located in building 3, in front of the swimming pool and close to the main restaurant. These are located on the first and second floors. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 3 children; 4 adults and 1 child or 3 adults and 2 child
DREAMS LA ROMANA PREFERRED CLUB ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Preferred Club Garden View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Garden View room also offers a flat Screen TV, a king bed or two double beds, marble flooring, garden views and updated décor. Connecting rooms are available. These rooms are allocated in buildings 5 & 7. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
Preferred Club Partial Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Partial Ocean View room also offers a flat Screen TV, a king bed or two double beds, marble flooring, spectacular ocean views and updated décor. These rooms are allocated in buildings 5 & 7 on the 2nd floors and higher. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Garden View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Garden View also offers a separate living room, flat screen TV in living room, powder room in living room, one king bed, flat Screen TV in bedroom and bath & hydro massage tub. These rooms are located in buildings 2, 5B, 8B, and are located on the ground floor, with some located on the second floor. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Ocean Front
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Ocean Front room also offer a living room area, flat Screen TV in living room, powder room in living room, a king size bed, flat Screen TV in the bedroom, bath & hydro massage tub and ocean front views. These rooms are located in buildings 4,5 & 7 of the hotel and on the second floor overlooking the Caribbean Ocean. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
Preferred Club Honeymoon Master Suite Ocean Front View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Honeymoon Master Suite also offers a plunge pool on the spacious terrace, powder room, living room, four poster king bed, large bathroom with a hydro massage tub and separate shower and ocean front views. This one of a kind room is located on the ground floor in building 7. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
*Also available upon request:
- Cribs and rollaway beds
- Connecting rooms available in 98 Premium Deluxe Garden view rooms, 18 Premium Deluxe partial ocean view rooms, 9 Preferred Club garden view rooms and 6 Preferred Club ocean view rooms
PREFERRED CLUB BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Private beach area
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Complimentary internet access in suite
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English and Spanish)
Dreams La Romana boasts 11 Restaurants: 7 à la carte, 1 buffet, 2 bistros and a café. No reservations are required. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. The number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
DREAMS LA ROMANA RESTAURANTS
Portofino | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Enjoy exquisite Italian gourmet dining in an elegant atmosphere • Approximate seating capacity: 120 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Himitsu | Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• À la carte restaurant specializing in Pan-Asian cuisine and a Sushi bar • Approximate seating capacity: 140 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
El Patio | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Savor authentic à la carte Mexican cuisine full of aromas and traditional flavors • Approximate seating capacity: 140 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Oceana | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Enjoy a la carte seafood specialties with exquisite views • Approximate seating capacity: 125 • Dress Code: Casual
Bordeaux | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Enjoy a French gourmet dining experience in an elegant atmosphere • Approximate seating capacity: 98 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance • Adults-Only
Seaside Grill | Lunch 11:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• A la carte restaurant serving grilled and seafood specialties • Approximate seating capacity: 150 • Dress Code: Casual
Jungle | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Authentic Dominican specialties • Approximate seating capacity: 80 • Dress Code: Casual
World Café | Continental Breakfast 6 a.m. – 7 a.m., Breakfast 7 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 3 p.m. and Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• A buffet-style restaurant serving international specialty items and classics with themed nights • Approximate seating capacity: 544 • Dress Code: Casual
Barefoot Grill | Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.
• Delicious grilled favorites served beachside • Dress Code: Casual
Pizzeria | Lunch 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Enjoy delicious pizza by the pool • Dress Code: Casual
Coco Café | Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
• Premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere • Dress Code: Casual
Dreams La Romana Gluten-Free Menu Options
Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa offers a gluten-free menu at each of its restaurants. If you are allergic to gluten, please notify the resort in advance as well as your waiter so the resort can personalize your meals according to your tastes. Vegetarian options are also available, concierge will be able to provide options that the resort offers.
• Bermudas (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes and sandals.
• Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
• No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance –
• Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts.
• Long pants required for men.
• No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
• Men must wear long pants, collared shirts and dress shoes.
• Women must wear blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses, with dress shoes.
DREAMS LA ROMANA BARS
Offering 7 bars and lounges, serving top-shelf brand domestic and international brand beverages, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge.
Manatees | Open 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Swim-up and enjoy a cocktail in the pool
Sugar Reef Bar | Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Serving top-shelf and cool drinks at this barefoot beach bar
Barracuda Bar | Open 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• The right place for a tropical drink right next to the resort’s main pool
The Rendezvous | Open 10 a.m. – 2 a.m.
• Enjoy drinks at our delightful lobby bar
Showtime Lobby Bar | Open 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Watch a live performance at the theatre while enjoying a refreshing cocktail at this lobby bar
Desires Music Lounge | Open 11 p.m. – 2 a.m.
• Dance the night away or sing along to live music • Adults-Only
Veranda Bar | Open 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Offering a stunning view of the Caribbean Sea, it is an ideal location to enjoy a cocktail and relax
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, we’re offering guests of Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa the chance to Sip, Savor & See other Dreams and Now resorts in the area. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1 am, including bars and theater.
With a picturesque backdrop of the beach and ocean, there is no better place to enjoy an assortment of activities and nightly entertainment than at Dreams La Romana. Each day is yours to enjoy. From dazzling days to evenings of magic — Do it all, or do nothing at all. There are enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities to fill your every waking hour.
DREAMS LA ROMANA FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 3 pools with sun decks
- Fitness Center
- Explorer’s Club
- Core Zone Teens Club
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia
- Complimentary cocktail and chocolate chip cookies upon arrival
- 24-hour room service
- Wedding gazebo
- Indoor theatre
- Weekly special outdoor dinner (subject to weather conditions)
- Movies shown nightly
- Tropical fruits take-away station from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Convention center
- Water sports center*
- Wireless internet service*
- Laundry and dry cleaning***
- Internet center*
- Unlimited Connectivity (coming in 2014)
- Telephone and cell phone service*
- Car rental service*
- Wedding gazebo
- Tours and excursions*
- Bank/Exchange office*
- ATM machine*
- Handcrafts & cigar shop, jewelry shop*
- Photo services*
- Medical facility*
- Tour desk*
* Additional costs apply
*** Laundry and dry-cleaning service available Monday-Saturday – 24 hour return time.
DREAMS LA ROMANA WATER, LAND & BEACH ACTIVITIES
- Tennis / Tennis clinics*
- Pool games
- Beach or pool aerobics
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Beach or pool volleyball
- Board games
- Euro-bungee – ages 12 and under
- Ocean trampoline – ages 12 and under
- Scalable inflatable iceberg on the beach – ages 12 and under
- Boat and fishing excursions*
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Giant chess board
- Theme nights and live entertainment
- Baseball cage
- Mechanical bull
- PADI diving center*
- Scuba diving*
- Motorized water sports by Gri Gri
- * Additional fees apply
Hours: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Ages: 3 – 12
At this fully supervised children’s program, kids will enjoy the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Indoor game room
- Storytelling and music
- Ocean Trampoline
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Video games and indoor game room
- Board games and video games
- Beepers for Parental Guidance
- Dinners for children
- Field trips and weekly campout adventures
- Big screen movies on the beach
Core Zone Teens Club
Hours: 9 a.m. – 12 a.m. Ages: 13 – 17
At this supervised program, teens can meet each other and enjoy the following activities with no parents around:
- Social events – including weekly bonfires and Disco mixers
- Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Video Games – Xbox 360, Wii and Play Station 2
- Archery & pistol range
- Plasma televisions
- Pool, ping-pong and foosball
- Water activities
- Baseball cage
All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children.
Babysitting services are $15/hr per child and 24 hours; arrangements must be made with concierge desk.
Dreams La Romana Casino
Hours 4 p.m. – 3 a.m.
This adult-only gambler’s paradise is located next to the Disco. Dreams La Romana’s on-site casino is 3,208 square feet, with the following features:
• Poker tables
• Slot machines
• Blackjack tables
• Roulette tables
Dreams La Romana Unlimited Connectivity
The all-new, complimentary, interactive Unlimited Connectivity mobile app will allow guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home. Utilizing the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort’s Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to- use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
- Keep up with social media
- Use your room phone remotely
- Contact staff directly
- Book spa appointments
- Access the latest resort information
- Reserve excursions and more
Our beautiful, full service spa offers a complete menu of hydrotherapies and other rejuvenating and restorative treatments to refresh, renew and invigorate your body and soul. Our expert staff is happy to advise and recommend personalized treatments. The world-class spa spanning over 21,000 sq. ft./2,000m2, offers a variety of treatments, massages and facials.
Dreams Punta Cana Spa Treatment Facilities
- 3 different areas, including: Main spa, Garden spa and Seaside spa
- Hydrotherapy area
- Indoor and oceanfront palapa areas for single or couples massage
- Whirlpools and other hydro massage
- Swedish saunas
- Steam rooms
- Exotic pressure showers
- Elegant locker areas
- Bathrobe, towels and sandals
- Full service beauty salon, with European pedicure whirlpools, facials and hair stations
- Spa boutique offering prestigious skin care lines and other fine products
- Spa lounge with light refreshments
A Touch of Perfection
Rejuvenate your skin with a luminous “C and sea” facial, a treatment designed to reduce fine lines and revitalize your total appearance. After that, restore your mind, body and spirit with an intensifying seaweed wrap, a treatment containing natural vitamins, minerals and enzymes that detoxify and nourish your body. Finish with a neck, shoulder and upper back tension massage that releases any remaining stress.
Brings back the natural balance of your skin with the lily wrap, a repairing therapy consisting of natural floral ingredients and the energizing properties of green tea. Protect your face from excess sunray damage by toning your skin with an after-sun facial. Then dissolve away tension knots caused by daily stress with a therapeutic deep tissue massage.
State of Bliss
Take time to indulge. Treat your skin to a European facial designed to cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin. Complete your treatment by pampering yourself with a manicure and pedicure.
Romance in Paradise
This luxury package FOR TWO begins with the simplicity and efficiency of old world European facials that cleanse tone and moisturize the skin. Followed by Swedish massages that moisturize your bodies with natural oils. This invigorating experience will release tension, reduce stress and any muscular discomfort.
Spa experiences for kids and teens
Our Karma and Tantra treatments let youngsters discover the joy and health benefits of the spa experience with their parents.
- Hours: 6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Strength training machines
- Cross trainers
- Nordic tracks
- Stationary bicycles
- Free weights and fitness machines
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Dreams Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Dreams Wedding Package in Paradise
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview or higher, or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.
This package includes:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- Sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Romantic nightly turndown service
- Late checkout for the couple (upon request and availability)
- 15% off spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
Dreams of Love Wedding Package
Wedding in Paradise inclusions, plus:
- Two boutonnieres and corsages for witnesses
- Bride’s hairstyling and make-up application
- Personal dressing assistant
- One hour Silver Cocktail Party with hors d’oeuvres (20 guests)
- Natural floral centerpiece
- Wedgwood Vera Wang Love Knots champagne flutes
- 36 full color photos and wedding album
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package
Dreams of Love inclusions plus…
- Gazebo décor, including chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres for up to 20 guests (Gold Hors d’oeuvres Menu)
- Private dinner reception for up to 20 guests (Gold Dinner Menu)
- Live Mexican music trio during cocktail hour
- Wedding photo album with 50 high-res photos
- Video of ceremony (up to 30 minutes)
- Choice of Swedish Massage, European Facial or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
Dreams Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
Dreams Eternity Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
- Champagne, fresh fruit and flowers in suite upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning (reservation with concierge required)
- Tension Release Massage for two (25 minutes)
- Choice of European Facial for two or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening
- Private petit fours each evening at turn-down
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed one morning with Mimosas (reservation required)
- 15% discount on spa treatments (product purchases not included)
*Free Anniversary Nights
When couples stay a minimum of 5 nights over their first anniversary, they can receive up to 2 complimentary nights, or stay 4 nights and receive up to 1 complimentary night!
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.
Why Choose Berwick Travel?
- Dedicated Travel Consultant
- Destination knowledge
- Backed by industry leaders
- Free honeymoon registry
- No service fees
- Cancel for any reason insurance
- Book for as little as $50/pp
Government Fee in Riviera Maya
All Dreams La Romana information © Berwick Travel. Pricing and package inclusions subject to change.