Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America; in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 11 consecutive years.
Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers.
Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; exclusive Visia® complexion skin analysis; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest.
Let Berwick Travel help you plan your Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita vacation package!
VACATIONS HALF OFF AT ZOETRY!
Wish you were here? Come join us at Zoetry Resorts & Spas and enjoy savings up to 50% off when you book by December 12th for travel by December 22nd, 2018. Plus, receive up to $200 in resort coupons for spa treatments, private dinners and more.
Your suite serves as your very exclusive vacation home. Enjoy your sunny, spacious living area and bedroom that is just one of 90 suites that are all oceanfront and are individually decorated with an eclectic collection of hand selected art and sculptures, artifacts and fabrics from the far reaches of the world. From your private terrace you will gaze out at the brilliant blue Caribbean.
ALL ZOETRY PARAISO DE LA BONITA GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- Sitting room
- Marble bathtub for 2 in every room
- Ceiling fan
- Electronic safe (laptop size)
- Vanity mirror
- Hair dryer
- 24 -hour in room private dining
- 21” flat screen TV in the bedroom
- 36” Satellite TV in the sitting room
- DVD/CD player
- High speed wireless Internet access
- Direct dial cordless telephone
- Daily stocked mini-bar with premium beverages, beer, water and juices
- Large private terrace
- Luxurious Bvlgari® bath amenities
- Aromatherapy pillows and linens scents
- A welcome bottle of Tequila
- Handmade beach bag
- Fresh bottle of sparkling wine with fresh fruit in room each day
- Air conditioning with individual control
- Nespresso machine
- Electronic keys
- Pillow menu and nightly turn-down service
- Concierge service 24 hours
- Fine quality linens, towels & bathrobes
- Maid service three times daily including turn down
- Unlimited worldwide calling
ZOETRY PARAISO DE LA BONITA ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Ocean Front suite with terrace
In addition to the above amenities, the Ocean Front one bedroom suite with terrace is 1130 sq. ft. and located in the upper levels offers two comfortable double beds and a spacious living room featuring a daily stocked mini-bar with premium beverages, wine and sparkling wine by the bottle, fresh fruit, and TV,CD/DVD player where you can spend a relaxing afternoon. The living room opens onto a large terrace where you can lay down either on a hammock or your private double sun lounger while enjoying the stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. A very spacious marble bathroom with a sunken bath for two, luxurious Bvlgari bath amenities, glass showers and unique handcrafted sinks adjoins the bedroom. These suites are located on the second and third floors.
Romance Ocean Front suite with terrace
In addition to the above amenities the Ocean Front one bedroom suite located on the second and third floors with terrace is 1130 sq. ft. and features an elevated king mattress, so first thing in the morning, you can enjoy a beautiful ocean view from the comfort of your bed. Ideal for couples with unique elements of decoration from around the world, this suite offers a spacious and relaxing living room with TV, CD/DVD in addition to the daily stocked mini-bar with premium beverages, wine and sparkling wine by the bottle and fresh fruit. Immerge yourself into the breathtaking views of the turquoise waters from your double sun lounger or hammock in the terrace. Adjoining the bedroom, there is a lavishing marble bathroom with a sunken bath for two, glass showers and unique handcrafted sinks.
Ocean Front suite with plunge pool
In addition to the above amenities, the Ocean Front suite is located in the ground level and offers a private plunge pool in the terrace with a fabulous ocean view. The 1248 sq. ft. suite features two double beds covered by the finest handpicked linens from different regions of the world and a spacious living room with TV, CD/DVD player, daily stocked mini-bar with premium beverages, wine and sparkling wine by the bottle, inviting comfort and relaxation. Pamper yourself with Bvlgari bath amenities in a luxurious marble bathroom that features a sunken bath for two, glass showers and unique handcrafted sinks adjoining the bedroom.
Romance Ocean Front suite with plunge pool
In addition to the above amenities, this romantic suite is 1248 sq. ft. located in ground floor has an elevated king size bed where you are able to enjoy the exquisite furnishings of the suite and idyllic views of the powdered white sand and turquoise waters of the Caribbean, this suite features a private plunge pool in its spacious terrace. For indulgent evenings relax and enjoy in room dining at the comfort of your living room which also includes a TV,CD/DVD player and espresso coffeemaker, daily stocked mini-bar with premium beverages, wine by the bottle as well as daily sparkling wine and fresh fruit. The lavishing marble bathroom has a sunken bath for two, luxurious Bvlgari bath amenities, in glass showers and unique handcrafted sinks adjoining the bedroom.
Romance Ocean Front Lover Suite
In addition to the above amenities, this lavish oceanfront suite is ideal for a romantic getaway this lavish oceanfront suite features a unique outdoor shower nestled in a tropical ambience surrounded by the calm. The suite offers a spacious terrace with private plunge pool and double sun lounger, where you and your loved one can enjoy the breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Located on the ground floor, the Lover ́s Suite is 1290 sq. ft. and has a comfortable living room with TV, CD/DVD player and Nespresso coffeemaker, daily stocked minibar with premium beverages, and wine by the bottle, as well as daily sparkling wine and fresh fruit. A stunning marble bathroom features a romantic sunken bath for two, luxurious Bvlgari bath amenities, in glass showers and unique handcrafted sinks adjoining the elegant bedroom.
Master Suite Ocean Front two bedrooms with terrace
In addition to the above amenities, the spacious Master Suite Ocean Front is 1830 sq. ft. and is located at the second level. Enjoy calm and tranquility from the comfort of your terrace which overlooks the private white sand beach and hear the relaxing sound of the waves. The suite has large living area with TV, CD/DVD player, Nespresso machine, daily stocked mini-bar with premium beverages, wine by the bottle as well as daily sparkling wine and fresh fruit, which adjoins two master bedrooms providing comfort and privacy. Each bedroom has a king size bed surrounded by a breathtaking and unique decoration. The bathroom has a stunning marble sunken bath for two, glass showers and handcrafted sinks, as well as luxurious Bvlgari bath amenities. One of the bedrooms and the living room open onto a large private terrace with a double sun lounger offering one of the best ocean views of the Caribbean Sea. For your comfort, enjoy in room dining at this luxurious accommodation.
Master Suite Ocean Front with plunge pool
In addition to the above amenities, the spacious Master Suite Ocean Front is 1830 sq. ft. and features a relaxing plunge pool in the midst of a natural ambience. It offers a large living area with a TV, CD/DVD player and Nespresso coffeemaker, daily stocked mini-bar with premium beverages, and wine by the bottle, as well as daily sparkling wine and fresh fruit. Ideal for couples or friends getaways the suite has two master bedrooms with a king size bed adjoined by the living area. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom with a sunken bath for two, luxurious Bvlgari bath amenities, glass showers and handcrafted sinks. As its highlight, both the bedrooms and living room open onto a large private terrace with a plunge pool and double sun lounger offering the best ocean view of the Caribbean Sea and the Island of Cozumel. Relax and enjoy a glass of sparkling wine, as well as in room dining in the comfort of your suite.
Presidential Suite Ocean Front
In addition to the above amenities, the Presidential Suite is a luxurious private villa decorated with unique pieces of art from around the world. Located on the ground floor, this 3000 sq. ft. suite offers two master bedrooms. Each one with a comfortable king size bed for a quiet and peaceful sleep, as well as their own bathrooms featuring marble sunken baths, glass showers and handcrafted sinks. Adjoining each bedroom is its own large living area with TV, CD/DVD player and Nespresso coffeemaker, daily stocked mini-bar with premium beverages, and wine by the bottle, as well as daily champagne and fresh fruit. A plunge pool and private wrap around terrace offers the ultimate in privacy. In addition, the Presidential suite has a private dining area for up to 10 guests and a large kitchen for our Chef to prepare an exclusive dining experience for our guests to enjoy.
* No ADA rooms available at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita offers 3 reservation-free restaurants and one Sushi & Ceviche Bar, with a large selection of light, heart-healthy, gluten free and vegetarian selections. Each restaurant features gourmet cuisine coupled with stunning views of the sugar-white beach and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. In case guests prefer any special items due to a food allergy or other requirement we can arrange a complimentary meeting with our chef.
ZOETRY PARAISO DE LA BONITA RESTAURANTS
La Canoa Restaurant | Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• This award-winning restaurant offers “Cuisine de los Soles”, a gourmet fusion of styles based on of spices and chilies. • AAA Four Diamond Award restaurant • Seating Capacity: 90 • Dress Code: Formal
Restaurant Kaax | Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m., Lunch Midday – 4 p.m., Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Savor a la carte International and Mexican cuisine in an authentic atmosphere • Seating Capacity: 100 • Dress Code: Casual
El Chiringuito Beachside Grill | Lunch Midday – 5 p.m., Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Offers a variety of fresh seafood, chicken and grilled favorites on a wood fire using the native hardwood “Zapote” and mesquite • Seating Capacity: 45 • Dress Code: Casual
Sushi & Ceviche Bar | Lunch daily from Midday – 4 p.m
• Enjoy a variety of sashimi, ceviche and sushi specialties • Located on the terrace of Kaax restaurant • Dress Code: Casual
Casual – Bermudas, long shorts or Capri pants, sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. No bathing suits allowed. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
Formal – For men, long pants and collared shirts; dress shoes. For women, blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses; dress shoes.
ZOETRY PARAISO DE LA BONITA BARS
Offering two luxurious lounges, serving premium brand domestic and international beverages and top-shelf spirits.
Hippo’s Pool Bar
• Located in the pool area with a stunning ocean view • Restaurants menus also available for guests to enjoy meals from open restaurants • Hours: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• The Library Bar has an extensive reading collection and soothing ocean views, making this a relaxing and inviting meeting place for guests • Seating capacity: 20 • Hours: Open 24 hours; Bar service from 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, we’re offering guests of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita the chance to Sip, Savor & See all AMResorts properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1 am, including bars and theater.
With a picturesque backdrop of the beach and ocean, there is no better place to enjoy an assortment of activities and nightly entertainment than at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita. Each day is yours to enjoy. From dazzling days to evenings of magic — Do it all, or do nothing at all. There are enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities to fill your every waking hour.
ZOETRY PARAISO DE LA BONITA FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Thalassotherapy Spa* offering a full spa menu of body treatments and rejuvenating therapies
- Beauty salon*– (manicure, pedicure, haircut, etc.)
- Sunset tour on a 48 ft. private luxury catamaran with “Nouvelle Cuisine” hors d’oeuvres and champagne*
- Gift shop*
- Car rental*- Avis Car Rental Company
- Personalized Chauffeured Airport Transportation
- Preferred vendors and drivers for all transportation*
- Ancient Mayan healing practices*
- Reiki, Sound Armonization, Acupunture, Flower Therapy, Botox cosmetics, Platelet Rich in Plasma, regenerative diathermia Indiba, etc*
- Guided tour of the property explaining all of the cultural and natural meanings of the property
- Scuba lessons, PADI certification, fishing and snorkeling tours*
- Beachfront walking path
- Heated swimming pool (seasonal)
- Mayan Vow renewal ceremonies
*Additional costs may apply.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Internet Costs
Internet access is complimentary as part of Endless Privileges®
ZOETRY PARAISO DE LA BONITA WATER, LAND & BEACH ACTIVITIES
- Beach – over a mile long of sandy, sugar-white beach perfectly situated in front of the second largest coral reef in the world
- Ping pong
- Yoga, Meditation
- Vibrational healing demo
- Couple massages demo
- Exclusive Visia complexion skin analysis
- Afternoon tea
- Cigar making
- Tequila tasting, Wine tasting
- Cooking lessons
- Ceramic crafts painting
- Bracelet making
- Mayan and Spanish lessons
- Dance classes
- Live musicians performing throughout the resort
- Casino night
- Shopping tour by boat
- Temazcal ceremonies
- Art tour throughout the resort
- Golf nearby*
- Fresh water pool and a heated hydrotherapy saltwater
- Thalassotherapy pool
- Catamaran one hour sunset sail
- Diving/diving class and PADI certification
- Fishing and snorkeling*
* Additional fees apply
There is no better place to experience the ancient concept of ‘Sanitas per Aqua’ (SPA), Latin for ‘health through water ’, than at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya Thalasso Center. Tucked between a lush mangrove forest and a secluded white sand beach with jewel-blue Caribbean waters, the 22,000-squarefoot ocean front Thalasso Center & Spa, the first and only certified Thalassotherapycenter in North America, is a true temple of healing, composed of a large outdoor therapeutic saltwater pool, 16 wet and dry specialized treatment rooms, fitness facilities, separate male and female saunas and steam rooms, Temazcal (a traditional Mexican steam bath).
The Thalasso Center & Spa incorporates ancient traditions and modern health science to offer a wide range of treatments including Visia® digital skin analysis and personalized facials, slimming, remodeling, toning, relaxing, revitalizing and detoxifying treatments and body wraps, saltwater hydrotherapy and hydromassages, aparatology (Indiba, pressotherapy, endermologie, G5), specialized massages and native Mayan treatments.
Thalassotherapy cleanses and invigorates your body through the use of freshly heated seawater, seaweed and marine mud that infuse the skin with minerals and nutrients and help eliminate toxins. In addition, the Thalasso Center provides additional wellness experiences including Aquagym, Yoga, Meditation and, strength and cardiovascular training facilities, physiotherapy, nutrition, acupuncture and Chinese medicine services and Mayan healing practices.
- Exquisite presidential spa suite available for private treatments
- Massage cabins
- Body treatment cabins
- Relaxing, aromatherapy and sport massages
- Exfoliation treatments
- Steam room and dry sauna, whirlpool and salt water hydrotherapy pool
- Variety of hydrotherapies
- Beauty Parlor
- Personalized yoga classes, pranayama and meditation
- Aguagym, janzu
Thalassotherapy is highly recommended for the following conditions:
- Stress, depression and anxiety
- Physical and emotional exhaustion
- Jet -lag
- Weight loss and cellulite
- Dermatological problems
- Rheumatism and arthritis
- Circulatory problems
- Musculoskeletal problems
Thalasso Seawater Treatment
The ultimate guided journey into the world of thalassotherapy. The welcome ritual begins in our steam room, allowing the heat to soothe and loosen muscles, open your pores and eliminate toxins. As an interlude, your guide will take you to our thalassotherapy seawater pool to stimulate your open pores and engage in specialized routines with the help of our hydrojets to relax your muscles. We round off the ritual with a brief introduction to the therapeutic application of hot and cold water (also known as Kneip therapy). Alternating between hot and cold experiences with precise timing relaxes and revitalizes your body by stimulating the circulatory and immune system and promoting detoxification. This is the first step in restoring your body to a state of harmony and complimentary with your Endless Privileges.
- Hours: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Stationary bikes
- Universal machines
- Free Weights
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Zoetry Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Gift of Love Wedding Package
- The assistance of an on-site wedding coordinator to handle all details
- Room upgrade for the couple (based on availability)
- Unpacking service and preparation of couple’s wedding day attire
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet(s) and/or Boutonniere(s) for wedding couple
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast for up to 25 guests
- Nightly romantic turndown service for the couple
- Complimentary anniversary nights (1 free night when staying a minimum of 4paid nights over their first anniversary
This package is in addition to Endless Privileges® and is complimentary* when booking eight rooms for a minimum of three nights each. For weddings in 2017, this package is complimentary when booking ten rooms for a minimum of three nights each. The complimentary wedding package cannot be deducted when purchasing other packages or combined with The Art of Romance Honeymoon package to receive both complimentary. All taxes and gratuities are included. Price and package are subject to change without notice.
Restrictions/exclusions may apply. All weddings, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date, unless approved by the wedding coordinator at the resort. Subject to availability & double occupancy only. This package also applies for a vow renewal ceremony. Surcharges may apply for minister and legal services. If room requirements are not met, items from the package can be purchased at a la carte pricing provided by the resort.
Once wedding is confirmed it cannot be canceled within 6 months of the date of the wedding without a fee. For weddings booked within 6 months of the wedding date the wedding cannot be canceled without the penalty. The cancellation penalty is $100. The complimentary wedding package may not be available during all dates and times at the discretion of the resort.
*For 2017 weddings, ten rooms must be booked for a minimum of three nights each in order to receive the package complimentary.
Art of Love Wedding Package
Gift of Love inclusions, plus:
- Assistance of an on-site wedding coordinator
- Room upgrade for the couple (based on availability)
- Unpacking service for the couple, including preparation of the wedding day attire
- Specialty spa basket in room on arrival
- Wedding menu tasting for the couple the day before the wedding
- Delivery of couple’s “welcome bags” to guest rooms
- Specialty couple’s massage (50 minute treatment)
- Rehearsal dinner at one of the resort’s restaurants (reserved space for 25 guests)
- Service of judge or minister*
- Bouquet(s) and/or Boutonniere(s) for wedding couple
- Choice of violinist, or guitarist for ceremony (1 set, 45 minutes)
- Private cocktail hour (up to 25 guests)
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast (up to 25 guests)
- Private dinner reception (up to 25 guests)
- DJ Package (resort’s preferred vendor for 2 hours)
- Nightly romantic turndown service for the couple
- Private dinner for the couple one night during their stay
- Complimentary anniversary nights (stay 4 paid nights or more over first anniversary return stay and receive 1 additional complimentary night)
- 10% off spa treatments (products not included)
- Pair of Clearly Waterford toasting flutes
Once wedding is confirmed it cannot be canceled within 6 months of the date of the wedding without a fee. For weddings booked within 6 months of the wedding date the wedding cannot be canceled without the penalty. The cancellation penalty is $500. A percentage of wedding guest accommodations may be required to confirm the wedding. The policy is up the resort’s discretion and should be discussed when saving the date with the wedding coordinator. For wedding packages that are downgraded within 6 months of the wedding date, the package cannot be downgraded without the penalty. The wedding package downgrade penalty is $500. When package is downgraded, the time of ceremony is subject to change based on availability.
Price is per package, no adjustments are possible. All taxes and gratuities are included. Price and package are subject to change without notice. Restrictions/exclusions may apply. All weddings, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date, unless approved by wedding coordinator at the resort. Subject to availability & double occupancy only.
Zoetry Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
The Art of Romance Honeymoon Package
- Unpacking and pressing service for the couple on arrival
- Large floral arrangement in the suite
- Specialty spa basket in the room on arrival
- Handmade beach bag
- Breakfast in bed or on the terrace of their room with Mimosas
- Nightly “lavish chocolate” turn down service
- Romantic surprise dinner on the beach for the couple with live music
- Special turndown service one evening with rose petals, scented oil bubble bath and the couple’s favorite drink
- Specialty couples massage
- 10% discount on all spa treatments (product purchases not included) for the couple throughout their stay
- Complimentary anniversary night (1 complimentary night with a 4 paid night minimum return stay over their first anniversary)
- Private catamaran sail with beverages (1 1/2 hours)*
This package is complimentary with a seven night stay in the Romance Oceanfront Lover’s Suite or higher category. This package is based on double occupancy also applies for anniversaries. The Gift of Love Wedding Package and the Art of Romance Honeymoon Package cannot be combined to receive both complimentary, nor can the spa discount be combined with other spa promotions or offers. Package and pricing are subject to change without notice. All taxes and gratuities are included. To receive the package complimentary.it is only applicable to couples staying within three months of their wedding date. Couple must present a copy of their wedding invitation or marriage certificate at the time of check-in. Package is available to all guests when purchased at the selling price.
*Please note, the private catamaran sail is only included when this package is purchased and will incur an additional surcharge of $60. If the couple receives the package complimentary and wishes to add-on this private sail, a cost of $565 (per couple) will be incurred for an hour and a half sail or $375 (per couple) for a one hour sail. Please indicate preference when bookingThis package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn down service
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas (Reservations must be made in advance with concierge)
- 15% discount on all spa treatments
Note: Please request newlywed or anniversary package at time of booking. Couple will be required to present a copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check-in. Package is subject to change without notice and is only applicable to couples staying within three months of their wedding or over their anniversary date. 15% discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offer.
Vow Renewal Package
Zoëtry Art of Forever Vow Renewal for Two Package
This package includes:
- Assistance of wedding coordinator to handle all the details
- Preparation of ceremony attire
- Bouquet, boutonniere, and ceremonial arch
- Renewal of vows and Sand Ceremony
- Personal sized wedding cake and sparkling wine toast
- Private dinner the evening of the ceremony
- Special turndown service the evening of the ceremony
- Romantic Mimosa breakfast in bed the morning of or after the ceremony
Complimentary when booking the Ocean Front Lovers Suite or higher for a minimum of 5 nights. Please contact the wedding coordinator at least 30 days in advance to confirm date availability.
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.
Why Choose Berwick Travel?
- Dedicated Travel Consultant
- Destination knowledge
- Backed by industry leaders
- Free honeymoon registry
- No service fees
- Cancel for any reason insurance
- Book for as little as $50/pp
Government Fee in Riviera Maya
All Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita information © Berwick Travel. Pricing and package inclusions subject to change.