Dreams Los Cabos
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa is an Unlimited-Luxury® haven located on the sparkling Sea of Cortes and is the crown jewel of the Baja Peninsula. This resort embraces the elegance of traditional colonial Mexican design and truly reflects the beauty and splendor of Los Cabos. The all-suite Dreams Los Cabos boasts luxury suites, all with ocean views, each finely appointed with exceptional fabrics and superior amenities. There are three swimming pools, two with swim-up bars, a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, Explorer’s Club for kids and gourmet à la carte restaurants plus lounges. Furnished patios and balconies frame breathtaking views of the azure Sea of Cortes and beautiful lush, tropical gardens. Nearby, eight championship golf courses challenge you on magnificent courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Roy Dye, Tom Weiskopf and Robert Trent Jones Jr., just to name a few.
Ideally located just 20 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport and a short 15-minute drive to San Jose del Cabo or Cabo San Lucas, Dreams Los Cabos is situated along a stretch of magnificent golden sand beach in the tourism corridor. The sites, whale watching, shopping, nightlife and famous deep-sea fishing are just minutes away.
Let Berwick Travel help you plan your Dreams Los Cabos vacation package!
VACATIONS HALF OFF + KIDS FREE!
Wish you were here? Come join us at Dreams Resorts & Spas and enjoy savings up to 50% off when you book by December 12th for travel by December 22nd, 2018. Receive up to $200 in resort coupons for spa treatments, private dinners and more. Plus Kids Free on select dates.
Price My Trip!
Retreat to your luxury suite with a private balcony or terrace, stunning ocean views and more. Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa features 230 all-new and completely renovated suites elegantly furnished and tastefully decorated in a traditional colonial Mexican design.
ALL DREAMS LOS CABOS GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- Luxury bath amenities
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with beer, juice, soft drinks and water
- Private and furnished ocean view terrace or patio
- Spacious bathrooms with marble floors – some suites have showers only with no bathtub
- Satellite TV
- CD/DVD player
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control and fans
- Electronic in-room safebox
- Electronic keys
- Coffee/tea maker
- Nightly evening service
- Iron and ironing board
- Plush slippers and bathrobes
- Radio alarm clock with MP3 docking station
- Internet access*
- Hair dryer and vanity
- Pillow menu
- Work desk with phone extension
- Twice-daily maid service
- Electric voltage – 110 watts
- 24-hr room and concierge services
- Unlimited Connectivity (coming soon)
DREAMS LOS CABOS ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Junior Suite Oceanview
In addition to the above amenities, the Junior Suite Ocean View offers superior amenities including four- poster king size or two double beds, separate sitting area in a spacious large room. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
Luxury One Bedroom Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Luxury One Bedroom Suite offers superior amenities including four poster king size or two double beds with separate bedroom, dining area and living room with sofa bed, two spacious marble bathrooms (please note that some suites have showers only with no bathtub). Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
Honeymoon Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Honeymoon One Bedroom Suite also offers a four poster king bed, a separate living room, two satellite TVs, walk in closet, and full marble bathroom (please note that some suites have showers only with no bathtub). Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
Governor’s Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, this well-appointed Governor Suite One Bedroom also offer a four poster king size bed, separate living room, dining area, a sofa bed and two marble bathrooms. These suites are located on the left wing of the resort offering stunning ocean views. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
Master Two Bedroom Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Master Two Bedroom Suite offers a bedroom connecting to a Junior Suite, a king and two double beds within two bedrooms, living room with sofa bed and dining room. Maximum Occupancy: 5 adults or 3 adults and 3 children
DREAMS LOS CABOS PREFERRED CLUB ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
In addition to the listed amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View also offers a four poster king bed, separate sitting area and full marble bathroom (please note that some suites have showers only with no bathtub). These oversized suites are located in great locations throughout the resort featuring breathtaking ocean views. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
Preferred Club One Bedroom Suite Ocean View
In addition to the listed amenities, the Preferred Club One Bedroom Suite also offers a four poster king size bed with separate bedroom, dining area, living room with sofa bed and a full marble bathroom. These suites are located in great locations throughout the resort featuring breathtaking ocean views. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
Preferred Club Master Two Bedroom Suite Ocean View
In addition to the listed amenities, the Preferred Master Two Bedroom Suite will feature a courtyard entrance, two separate bedrooms, three marble bathrooms, living room with sofa bed, dining room, and three terraces. The Preferred Master Two Bedroom Suite will be the Governor Suite connected to a Junior Suite. Maximum Occupancy: 5 adults or 3 adults and 3 children
*Also available upon request:
- 2 handicapped/wheelchair accessible rooms located on ground floor (Junior Suites only)
- Extra beds & cribs (subject to availability)
PREFERRED CLUB BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Private Preferred Lounge
- Preferred status and amenities
- 24-hour concierge service
- Daily continental breakfast, afternoon hot and cold hor d’oeuvres, exquisite desserts and fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in the room every day (English or Spanish)
- Free internet access in suite
- Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Upgraded luxury bath amenities
Offering 6 restaurants – including 4 a la carte restaurants, a buffet and a café. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
DREAMS LOS CABOS RESTAURANTS
Seaside Grill | Breakfast 7 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., Lunch 11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Dinner 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Steaks and other grilled specialties à la carte. Located near our beautiful infinity pool and serving grilled steaks, seafood and other delights plus great tropical cocktails • Approximate seating capacity: 68 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Oceana | Lunch 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Dinner 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Delicious é la carte seafood specialties served for lunch and dinner in a romantic ocean front setting • Adults-Only • Approximate seating capacity: 68 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Himitsu | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Our authentic Asian culinary experience with exotic specialties from Japan, China and Thailand with Hibachi tables • Approximate seating capacity: 67 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Portofino | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• A contemporary à la carte menu of Mediterranean specialties from Northern Italy • Approximate seating capacity: 96 • Dress Code: Formal
El Patio | Breakfast 7 a.m. – 12 p.m., Lunch 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. and Dinner 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• International buffet for breakfast and lunch, with à la carte Mexican menu for dinner • Approximate seating capacity: 122 • Dress Code: Casual
Coco Café | Open 6 a.m. – 7 p.m.
• Premium coffee and deli snacks in a casual atmosphere • Dress Code: Casual
• Bermudas (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes and sandals.
• Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
• No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance –
• Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts.
• Long pants required for men.
• No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
• Men must wear long pants, collared shirts and dress shoes.
• Women must wear blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses, with dress shoes.
DREAMS LOS CABOS BARS
Offering 5 bars and lounges, serving top-shelf brand domestic and international brand beverages, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge.
Manatees | Open 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
• Swim-up and enjoy a cocktail in the main pool, offering tropical drinks and wait service in the pool area
Marlin Bar | Open 10 a.m. – 7 a.m.
• Swim up or float into our second pool bar and enjoy a frozen cocktail
Barracuda Bar | Open 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
• The right place for a tropical drink at this ocean front bar
The Rendezvous | Open 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Located in the main lobby, enjoy drinks and live music at our delightful lobby bar
Desires Music Lounge | Open 8 p.m. – 2 a.m.
• Dance the night away and sip top-shelf spirits at this music lounge. Adults only
With a picturesque backdrop of the beach and ocean, there is no better place to enjoy an assortment of activities and nightly entertainment than at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. Each day is yours to enjoy. From dazzling days to evenings of magic — Do it all, or do nothing at all. There are enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities to fill your every waking hour.
Dreams Los Cabos Dreaming of Freedom Turtle Program
From approximately June through October, mother Kemp’s Ridley Turtles will visit the beach to lay their eggs. You can have the opportunity to take part in the daily turtle release event, by holding a tiny baby turtle in the palm of your hand and interacting with it before setting it free into the sea! Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa takes every measure to ensure the continued safety and protection of the turtles through involvement with local protection agencies.
DREAMS LOS CABOS FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 3 heated pools – including a main pool, an Infinity pool, and a tranquillity pool (Adults-Only)
- 3 outdoor Jacuzzis
- Tennis court
- 24-hour room service and front desk service
- Elevators and handicapped accessible rooms
- Wedding Gazebo
- Banquet/Meeting facilities
- Explorer’s Club- ages 3-12
- Daily activities program and live nightly entertainment
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia*
- Fitness Center
- Conference rooms, internet center and audio-visual equipment*
- Private, romantic dinners on the beach*
- Medical facility*
- Tour Desk
- Wristband-free and no reservations required for restaurants
- Pool and beach wait service
- Car rental*
- Unlimited Connectivity (coming soon)
* Additional costs apply
** Babysitting services are $10/hr for under 3 kids and $10/hr for each additional kid; arrangements must be made with concierge desk. Additional charge for taxicab if babysitter needs to come to the hotel or stay after 8pm.
*** Laundry and dry-cleaning service available Monday-Saturday – 24 hour return time.
DREAMS LOS CABOS WATER, LAND & BEACH ACTIVITIES
- Theme nights
- Tennis/tennis clinics
- Beach walks
- Spanish lessons
- Dance lessons
- Cooking lessons
- Golf putting green
- Beach/pool volleyball
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Internet center*
- Pilates and yoga
- Kids camping nights
- Monster chess board
- Water floats
- Water slide
- Tequila tastings
- Bocce ball
- Pool table
- Bingo games
- Rifle shooting
- Complimentary green fees and golf*
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Dreaming of Freedom turtle program (seasonal)
- Fire-pit (seasonal)
- Open-water diving**
- Jet skiing**
- Water polo in the pool
- Motorized/non-motorized water sports**
- Aqua gym
- * Additional fees apply
- ** Available as a nearby excursion
Hours: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Ages: 3 – 12
At this fully supervised children’s program, kids will enjoy the following activities:
- Indoor game room
- Giant TV
- Story-telling and music
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Video games
- Big screen movies under the stars
- Weekly campout adventures
- Beepers for parents
- Dinners for children
All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children.
Babysitting is separate from the Explorer’s Club and is it an additional charge. For one child, it is a cost of $10 USD per hour for one child. Make arrangements with the concierge.
Dreams Los Cabos Unlimited Connectivity
The all-new, complimentary, interactive Unlimited Connectivity mobile app will allow guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home. Utilizing the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort’s Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to- use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
- Keep up with social media
- Use your room phone remotely
- Contact staff directly
- Book spa appointments
- Access the latest resort information
- Reserve excursions and more
Multiple massage options from gentle to deep – offered in the Spa, in front of the ocean and in the comfort of your room. Private Vichy and Swiss shower, Jacuzzi bath and treatment rooms, a relaxation lounge, sauna, steam room and private showers are available in the woman and man sections. As well as professional pedicures, manicures, facials and a full-service beauty salon.
Dreams Los Cabos Spa Treatment Facilities
- 10 finely appointed luxury cabins, including one cabin for couples
- 2 separate hydrotherapy areas, including: sauna, steam room and a Jacuzzi
- Locker area with elegant vanity, showers, lockers and restrooms – separate for men and women
- Swiss showers
- Prestigious skin care lines, including: Germaine de Capuccini, Pevonia, Creative, Mattrix and Biolages
- Aromatherapy oils, candles and chimes sold
- Beauty salon, including: pedicure stations, manicure stations, and hair stations
- Men and women lounges
- Yoga classes
- Steam room and dry sauna
- Hair and beauty salon, manicures and pedicures
- Elegant locker, vanity and dressing areas
- Shampoo, body gel, body cream, deodorant
- Main lounge for men and women
- Spa boutique
- Daily newspapers and magazines
A Touch of Perfection
Rejuvenate your skin with a luminous “C and sea” facial, a treatment designed to reduce fine lines and revitalize your total appearance. After that, restore your mind, body and spirit with an intensifying seaweed wrap, a treatment containing natural vitamins, minerals and enzymes that detoxify and nourish your body. Finish with a neck, shoulder and upper back tension massage that releases any remaining stress.
Brings back the natural balance of your skin with the lily wrap, a repairing therapy consisting of natural floral ingredients and the energizing properties of green tea. Protect your face from excess sunray damage by toning your skin with an after-sun facial. Then dissolve away tension knots caused by daily stress with a therapeutic deep tissue massage.
State of Bliss
Take time to indulge. Treat your skin to a European facial designed to cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin. Complete your treatment by pampering yourself with a manicure and pedicure.
Romance in Paradise
This luxury package FOR TWO begins with the simplicity and efficiency of old world European facials that cleanse tone and moisturize the skin. Followed by Swedish massages that moisturize your bodies with natural oils. This invigorating experience will release tension, reduce stress and any muscular discomfort.
- Hours: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Stationary bikes
- Free Weights
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Dreams Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Dreams Wedding Package in Paradise
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview or higher, or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.
This package includes:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- Sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Romantic nightly turndown service
- Late checkout for the couple (upon request and availability)
- 15% off spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
Dreams of Love Wedding Package
Wedding in Paradise inclusions, plus:
- Two boutonnieres and corsages for witnesses
- Bride’s hairstyling and make-up application
- Personal dressing assistant
- One hour Silver Cocktail Party with hors d’oeuvres (20 guests)
- Natural floral centerpiece
- Wedgwood Vera Wang Love Knots champagne flutes
- 36 full color photos and wedding album
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package
Dreams of Love inclusions plus…
- Gazebo décor, including chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres for up to 20 guests (Gold Hors d’oeuvres Menu)
- Private dinner reception for up to 20 guests (Gold Dinner Menu)
- Live Mexican music trio during cocktail hour
- Wedding photo album with 50 high-res photos
- Video of ceremony (up to 30 minutes)
- Choice of Swedish Massage, European Facial or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
Dreams Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
Dreams Eternity Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
- Champagne, fresh fruit and flowers in suite upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning (reservation with concierge required)
- Tension Release Massage for two (25 minutes)
- Choice of European Facial for two or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening
- Private petit fours each evening at turn-down
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed one morning with Mimosas (reservation required)
- 15% discount on spa treatments (product purchases not included)
*Free Anniversary Nights
When couples stay a minimum of 5 nights over their first anniversary, they can receive up to 2 complimentary nights, or stay 4 nights and receive up to 1 complimentary night!
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.
Why Choose Berwick Travel?
- Dedicated Travel Consultant
- Destination knowledge
- Backed by industry leaders
- Free honeymoon registry
- No service fees
- Cancel for any reason insurance
- Book for as little as $50/pp
Government Fee in Riviera Maya
All Dreams Los Cabos information © Berwick Travel. Pricing and package inclusions subject to change.