Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall offers the ultimate Jamaican family retreat in Montego Bay, featuring pristine beaches and sparkling swimming pools. Let us handle the details while you focus on relaxing in the Caribbean sun.
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is a thrilling resort destination for the whole family with dazzling Caribbean vistas, relaxing activities, and delectable cuisine all included with your stay. The attentive staff ensures you make the most of your vacation, from tropical cocktails served poolside to energizing fitness classes and watersports.
Included With Your Stay:
- Unlimited Dining: Enjoy infinite food and drinks at the resort’s restaurants and bars, including fine dining and alcoholic beverages
- White Sand Beaches: Relax in the Jamaican sun and the warm, blue Caribbean Sea with beach butler service
- Impressive Pools: Choose from the quiet relaxation pool or the exciting activities pool with swim-up bar
- Energizing Fitness: Elevate mind and body at the 24-hour gym, or take advantage of yoga, pilates, and cardio classes
- Lively Entertainment: Join watersports and games on the pool deck, then take in a nightly show at the outdoor theater
Let Berwick Travel help you plan your all-inclusive Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Jamaica vacation!
UP TO 50% OFF + KIDS FREE ON SELECT DATES!
Come soak up the Caribbean sun in Montego Bay, Jamaica. We’ll handle the details while you enjoy white sand beaches, oceanfront dining, live entertainment, exciting activities and spectacular ocean views.
Offer valid for new bookings made now through July 31 2018, for travel now through December 20, 2019. Kids Stay Free valid for travel from April 12, 2018, through December 20, 2018. Blackout dates: July 1 – August 16, 2018.
Price My Trip!
HYATT ZIVA ROSE HALL ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Modern conveniences, included with your stay:
- Wi-Fi and local calls
- 24-hour room service
- Minibar stocked daily with snacks, water, beer, and soft drinks
Standard • One king bed or two double beds • 493 square feet of space • Furnished terrace overlooking pool View • One king bed or two double beds • 493 square feet of space • Furnished terrace with ocean or garden views Club • One king bed or two double beds • 493 square feet of space • Exclusive Club Lounge privileges Swim-Up • One king bed or two double beds • 493 square feet of space • Direct access to private pool • Note: All guests must be 13+ years of age Junior Suites • One king bed or two double beds • 656 square feet of space • Stunning ocean views Butler Suites • One king bed or two double beds • 1,030-2,500 square feet of space • Personalized butler services
HYATT ZIVA ROSE HALL ACTIVITIES/ENTERTAINMENT
Your stay at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall includes access to an assortment of thrilling activities and entertainment. Play games like shuffleboard or tournament-style cornhole, or join the Z crew for a dance lesson on the pool deck. You won’t want to miss the nightly music and entertainment at the outdoor theater. Our concierge staff can also help you plan your daytrip or excursion, including boat trips, Rose Hall tours, and ziplining. Beach Watersports Enjoy watersports activities at the beach at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall. Rent a kayak or a catamaran and head out on the water, try boogie boarding, or get a closer look at sea life by going snorkeling. Check out the offerings at the resort activity center. Games & Recreation Participate in a variety of games and recreational activities throughout the resort, including bingo, shuffleboard, cornhole, water ping pong, pool basketball, and pool and beach volleyball. Billiards tables and foosball are available, too. Check the daily schedule for the latest tournament schedules.
- Ping Pong & Cornhole tournaments: 10:30 a.m.
- Bingo & Shuffleboard: 11:00 AM
- Beach Volleyball: 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Nightly Live Entertainment Head to the outdoor theater every evening for live entertainment and exciting theater and dance shows. The show starts at 8 p.m. with a reggae band performance Mondays through Saturdays. At 9 p.m., international performers take the stage with a different show every night of the week.
- Z Hyatt Got Talent: Guests are invited to join the Z crew to showcase their talent in dance, song, and music (Fridays)
- Michael Jackson Show: Celebrate the King of Pop’s greatest hits, and bring your dancing shoes (Saturdays)
- Circus Show: Acrobats, dancers, and actors perform incredible stunts in this creative show (Sundays)
- International Dance Show: Performers highlight rhythms from around the world, including samba, tango, waltz, and more (Mondays)
- Z Beach Party: Dance the night away and enjoy an all-you-can-eat dinner buffet (Tuesdays)
- Street Generation Show: Experience the evolution of Jamaican street music including reggae, ska, and fusion rhythms (Wednesdays)
- Steel Band Show: Enjoy the sounds of the Caribbean as energetic musicians perform music from around the world (Thursdays)
Fitness Classes & Dance Lessons Learn something new during your vacation by joining classes and lessons at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall. Dance lessons are offered twice daily at the pool deck. Our talented chefs also perform cooking demonstrations. Stay fit and try a new activity with daily fitness classes including beachside yoga, pilates, boot camp cardio, or water spinning in the aqua gym. Check the daily schedule for the latest information. Dance Lessons: 12 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. • Daily Fitness Class: 9:30 a.m.
The Zen Spa at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
The Zen Spa offers a variety of world-class spa treatments and salon services, as well as relaxing sauna and steam rooms. The spa has 11 treatment rooms for body wraps, healing therapies, and massages, including couples treatments. The salon offers full hair and nail services, including blowouts, braids, waxes, and gel manicures and pedicures. The Spa also features a dual temperature whirlpool tub, steam room, a sauna, and a cold plunge pool. Relax and refresh with massage waterfalls and our hydrotherapy circuit facing the Caribbean Sea. Get energized in our state-of-the art fitness center, and freshen up your look at our beauty salon. Find your bliss.
- Massage and body treatments (additional charge)
- 13 treatment rooms and beach palapas
- Complimentary hydrotherapy circuit facing the sea
- Cool plunge pools, hot tub and massage waterfall
- Sauna and steam rooms
Destination Weddings at Hyatt
Your love story is one of romance and pure connection at Hyatt all-inclusivs resorts. Edging the Caribbean Sea and sugar-white sand beach, our all-inclusive, all-ages resort is a romantic paradise for your destination wedding. Celebrate your weddings and commitment ceremonies in our gorgeous ballrooms, beachfront gazebos, lush gardens or sky-lit Terrace with romantic views of the sea. Enhance the romance with our wedding and honeymoon packages. Soul mates, friends and family come together with elegant ease at our oasis. Whether you want it to be just for the wedding couple or a grand affair, our wedding packages cater to your wants and needs. Your Wedding Specialist will take care of the catering, décor, cakes, and floral arrangements to ensure every moment reflects your vision. Imagine a complimentary sound system for the ceremony with the Intimate Elegance Package, or flower petals spread delicately across your suite and complimentary wine delivered with For Just the Two of You Package. And with a separate adults-only area, couples can enjoy romantic experiences like a beachfront couples massage with our Lavish & Opulent Package, and honeymoons while families enjoy their own adventures.
Why Choose Berwick Travel?
- Dedicated Travel Consultant
- Destination knowledge
- Backed by industry leaders
- Free honeymoon registry
- No service fees
- Cancel for any reason insurance
- Book for as little as $50/pp
Government Fee in Riviera Maya
All Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Montego Bay information © Berwick Travel. Pricing and package inclusions subject to change.